Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Gospel Artist MT Elijah Preaching To Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Artist MT Elijah Preaching To Christian (404 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist MT Elijah Preaching To Christian by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Good christian need to pray because if you can't pray well you can't received God blessing
you want God bless, But you can't pray Only pray and faith bring God present is not about the situation you are in or what you are pass through or you try to ask God question
My Dear Christian place pray very well
When you pray go to your room close the door and pray to your father.
Your father who see what you do in private, Will reward you, Tell him your pains the problems you are pass through take time do pray, And I believe with you that every evil yoke in your life will stand no more In Jesus Name Amen.

#THRONE_OF_NEW_LIFE_CHURCH

Re: Gospel Artist MT Elijah Preaching To Christian by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Christian build themselves with prayer, In other to stand strong in the work of God

(1) (Reply)

God Please Answer My Prayer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/18 / The Lords Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.