Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs (1900 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by BloggersNG: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
When your mom got PhD in English.. lol..
While some of us dont even know our mom's birthday, the ones that know has to go and study how to wish a mom birthday, here is a hilarious convo between a mom and her son after he wished her a happy birthday, Long life and prosperity..
The mom made him to retype his words and send them to her, she said the message is unacceptable for a mother, even after retyping she still asking him to edit his grammars and punctuations..
Lol.. The post has since gone really viral..
See below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/see-what-mom-did-to-her-son-for-wishing.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by maryjan8(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Funny mum
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
mums are the bestestest ever.

Iya Tobi , I love u pieces, am still you solara mum.
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Funny mum
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by donstan18: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
maryjan8:
Funny mum
sexybbstar:
Funny mum

Hahahahahahahahaa

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Divay22(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol
Beautiful though.so much love.

Lemme remind mine that i Love her
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Mandrake007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
atleast your mum knows how to speak English,you should be thankful,my mother only speaks Arabic, it's very hard for me.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahahahahaa
Lol... You quoted me on the other thread but it was deleted before I could open it.
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
I guess I have lost my sense of humour.
Maybe it's because I also send very apt messages grin

Happy belated birthday to her.
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by czarina(f): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Really cute....

Check my signature
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by Apina(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
I for just form as if say I no see the first reply grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Next time he should just call her and wish her HBD. At least she won't be looking for punctuations in his speech.

He still didn't get the punctuations right. God bless him for his efforts all the same.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
dominique:
Next time he should just call her and wish her HBD. At least she won't be looking for punctuations in his speech.

He still didn't get the punctuations right. God bless him for his efforts all the same.

Feelings are best expressed as a typed message, guys best convey their emotions like that.

But the message was truly too apt.

You won't know how that feels until a son you have sacrificed all for sends you a 2 line birthday greeting.

The mother is rather being sincere than hurt. If he learns well, he won't make the same mistake with his wife. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Lol. Wonderful momma. wink
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by CAPSLOCKED: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
... THIS WOMAN IS A JOKE. undecided
Re: See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
atleast your mum knows how to speak English,you should be thankful,my mother only speaks Arabic, it's very hard for me.
Buhahaha

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Stay Away From DNA. / The Betrayals From Sisters. / Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.