Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects (948 Views)

Looking For Tech Buddies (networking) In Nigeria - Lagos, Lagos Island And Every / How To Professionally Remove Image / Get The Most Advance Networking Marketing Scripts With Any Matrix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects by villagepeoplefb: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
I will help in networking projects, assignments, term papers etc.

I am an experienced network engineer with CCNA,CCNP and several other certifications.

I have completed 250+ networking and technical writing projects.

I am expert in IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.

I am also expert in packet tracer and GNS3.

EMAIL ME ON MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

Re: Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects by All4good: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Mr copy and paste, you have started another thread to catch new victims.
You see programs on the Internet you have no knowledge about, you copy and paste on nairaland before long your incompetence shows and you abandon your Client.
Below is the thread of where we have a deal you promised to deliver in 3days. Fully paid and it is over 3weeks yet 50% of the deliverables in your offer are pending.
How can you have over 20 threads on Nairaland alone offering different gigs and even sustain customer relationship alone assuming the technical aspects are totally outsourced without ending up scamming people? Or you don't know giving 50% of what is on your offer and claiming you have delivered 100% is a SCAM?

https://www.nairaland.com/4343464/grab-own-aliexpress-dropshipping-websiteearn/7
Re: Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects by villagepeoplefb: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2018
All4good:
Mr copy and paste, you have started another thread to catch new victims.
You see programs on the Internet you have no knowledge about, you copy and paste on nairaland before long your incompetence shows and you abandon your Client.
Below is the thread of where we have a deal you promised to deliver in 3days. Fully paid and it is over 3weeks yet 50% of the deliverables in your offer are pending.
How can you have over 20 threads on Nairaland alone offering different gigs and even sustain customer relationship alone assuming the technical aspects are totally outsourced without ending up scamming people? Or you don't know giving 50% of what is on your offer and claiming you have delivered 100% is a SCAM?

https://www.nairaland.com/4343464/grab-own-aliexpress-dropshipping-websiteearn/7
are you done sir?
Re: Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects by All4good: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
villagepeoplefb:
are you done sir?
Let's watch and see
Re: Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects by villagepeoplefb: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
All4good:
Let's watch and see
ok kwontinue sir.

(1) (Reply)

Abegg Anybody Bootstrap Here Ineed U To Edit One Site Fro Me / A Backend Developer Is Needed By A Bank (very Urgent !!!) / Code Igniter/js Developer Needed For Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.