Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Practical Way To Play All Keys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Practical Way To Play All Keys (332 Views)

Rotim Keys - Ore Ofe Sha (lyrics + Mp3) Ft. Gbenga Akinfenwa, Jumoke Williams / Video: Mr Eazi – “keys To The City” (ogede) / Break Free From The Tranpose Button:play All Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Way To Play All Keys by musicalcrib: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Getting to play all keys might be quite demanding especially for those that didn’t get to learn the piano professionally (or classically as some people will term it). I never had that privilege also. Most of what I know is as a result of the passion I had to play the Piano which of course included getting stuffs online, reading books and so on. I also had this belief that playing on all keys wasn’t necessary since there was a transpose button available and I was technically good at it that most times I don’t calculate the distance. If you have that same belief and you want to really go into The Piano professionally then you have to change that mentality.

What Happened to me?

I was enjoying my Keyboard, it had a Transpose button which made me lazy, I discarded thoughts or need of having to get to play on all keys ( although I knew what to do and practically could play on other 3 keys but I don’t play on them except I a rehearsing on my own). Then One day, The Keyboard had fault and the technician said it will take quite a while to get a spare part to fix it. Finally, a keyboard was brought from the store room to be used for the main time while the former was being fixed. That was like my worst Nightmare. The Keyboard had no Transpose Button!!! Then it dawned on me. Was I Useless without the transpose button?... https://musicalcrib.com/practical-way-to-play-all-12-keys-1/

(1) (Reply)

Contact Details Of Naiaraland Admin / Help / [New Music] Reekado Banks – Pull Up (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.