Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please Help About America Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help About America Visa Lottery (863 Views)

Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help About America Visa Lottery by Emilo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
My younger brother just won the recent visa lottery to the USA, he is presently doing a diploma course in Delsu where he is studying mathematics, he has all his O level, except for English where he had a D7, do u guys think it would be an issue, as i have been informed that the interview would be sometime in October. Do u suggest we enroll him for one of these exams or maybe TOEFL. Please i need all available info on America visa lottery and interview process
Re: Please Help About America Visa Lottery by bbwollex(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
Are u sure that the result for the 2011 is out? or just kidding,
Re: Please Help About America Visa Lottery by aroy1: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
@bbwolex

The results start reaching selectees from 3rd week in April till June.

@emilo

Let me know the last 5digits of his case number.I will offer an input then.
Re: Please Help About America Visa Lottery by Emilo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2010
aroy1:

@bbwolex

The results start reaching selectees from 3rd week in April till June.

@emilo

Let me know the last 5digits of his case number.I will offer an input then.

I would send it to u once i have it
Re: Please Help About America Visa Lottery by chichii: 12:37am On May 01, 2010
Emilo:

I would send it to u once i have it

Please do not send anyone the last five digit of his case number, Nobody Needs to know his case number except him OR you alone.

Have you heard of people trying to steal people's case number and personal info, please dont. Put it in this format 2011AF11XXX or wot ever it may be.

If you need better advice on this issue, Visit this forumĀ 

http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Lottery-Visas-DV
Re: Please Help About America Visa Lottery by bereal2: 9:08pm On May 13, 2010
please.
what is the medium through which they send the notification to him ?was is thru hand delivery ? pls reply as i wait patiently for mine to be delivered to me.thot i must have goofed on the physical address of a thing. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Etp- Visa Processing / Teir 2 Dependant Visa / Learn From This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.