Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Wizkid Singer Shows Love To His Kids On The Gram! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Singer Shows Love To His Kids On The Gram! (355 Views)

Nigerian Singer Shows Of Her Grammy Award For Best Duo Performance / Nene Leakes Flaunts Shape And Boob's In See-through Dress On The Gram / Top 9 Of The Best Ghana Weave Styles On The ‘gram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Singer Shows Love To His Kids On The Gram! by Horpe219: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wizkid has an unending and impartial love for his kids as he shares cute photos of them on Instagram.
Click here http://naijacrush.com.ng/entertainment/wizkid-singer-shows-love-kids-gram/ to see Instagram photos

Wizkid has a special bond with his kids and wants everyone on Instagram to know about his undying love for them.

The music star, on Monday, March 5, 2018, via his Instagram page posted a number of photos of his kids and had not too many words to say but we can't help but blush over his sincere love for these cute kids.

In one of the photos posted, Wizkid called his first son, Boluwatife "The big boss! My first love" see Instagram photos here http://naijacrush.com.ng/entertainment/wizkid-singer-shows-love-kids-gram/

(1) (Reply)

I Fall On Stage Does Not Mean I Am A Amateur In Music Industry Davido Says / Future Calls Kylie Jenner His “side Piece” / Read The Sweet Birthday Message Khloe Kardashian Posted To Baby Daddy Tristan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.