Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. (1855 Views)

Sold*** Clean Low Mileage 2012 Toyota Camry Sports*Toks***Lagos Cleared**SOLD! / 2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Fully Loaded / 3 Units Of 2007 And 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. by hubcruz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
timifakay:

In developed countries, there are institutions (eg DMV in the US) who test cars before they are back on the road, hence quality of repair work is assured, not here where cutting corners is the order of the day.
You are correct.
Re: 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. by tonididdy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
it's good to know what one is buying.
it's unfair the Nigerian habit is hard to do away with.
you buy an accidented car and want to sell as a toks full option.
on foreign car sites they give you the history of every car and the prices for accidented cars always differ.
it's not that accidented cars can not be reborn but it's good to just let the buyer know.
Re: 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tifepaul007:
@cosplay. Need you to compare both Hubcruz and Calculux car pictures for me.
Because most car pics posted on nairaland are the same.
calculusx is and will always be the #1 trusted dealer here on NL... All his cars are certified and he doesn't post pictures of cars that aren't his (you will always see his cars at his car stand compound which is painted green)

As for hubcruz,.... Let's just say he goes everywhere to hustle. I only believe the cars he posts which are also from calculusx car stand. Any picture outside the green compound is a NO NO for me. That's whats also putting him in trouble now I guess.

I hope these tips helps.
Re: 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. by calculusx(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
• Hubcruz (Tony) is a trust worthy person as we did so many transactions offline even before I met him personally. He is a Middleman, an hustler looking for his daily bread in a legitimate way (man must wack) and spend more time online advertising Cars. He shuffled between Benin and Lagos with his Clientale far and wide. Been a Middleman isn't a Crime so far he is legitimate.
Majority of the Cars he posted online were cars sent to him which on most occasions he doesn't have access to or seen them physically (speaking about my Cars from our previous transactions)
I as an importer, i want to monitor painter, visit Auto body shop, take pictures and upload online on different websites and still come here, body no be firewood, one man can't do it all, that is where people like hubcruz comes to play.
Most dealers here started as Middlemen and we'v at one time or the other sell each others Cars. Majority of my Sales comes from Middlemen.
To cut the long story short, i'v advised Tony to at least request for Vin nos from whoever owns the Cars and do his due diligence before advertising such Cars because he will be responsible for whichever advert he post here. My 1 cent

Re: 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks. by hubcruz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
calculusx:
• Hubcruz (Tony) is a trust worthy person as we did so many transactions offline even before I met him personally. He is a Middleman, an hustler looking for his daily bread in a legitimate way (man must wack) and spend more time online advertising Cars. He shuffled between Benin and Lagos with his Clientale far and wide. Been a Middleman isn't a Crime so far he is legitimate.
Majority of the Cars he posted online were cars sent to him which on most occasions he doesn't have access to or seen them physically (speaking about my Cars from our previous transactions)
I as an importer, i want to monitor painter, visit Auto body shop, take pictures and upload online on different websites and still come here, body no be firewood, one man can't do it all, that is where people like hubcruz comes to play.
Most dealers here started as Middlemen and we'v at one time or the other sell each others Cars. Majority of my Sales comes from Middlemen.
To cut the long story short, i'v advised Tony to at least request for Vin nos from whoever owns the Cars and do his due diligence before advertising such Cars because he will be responsible for whichever advert he post here. My 1 cent

Thanks Calculusx.... I also post vin and foreign pics of cars once i have it...if u check some of my posts u will find some of the post carrying vin pics and some carrying foriegn pics of the cars. I will also do the right thing once i have it and like I also say to my clients come and inspect the car u are interested if it suits u we have a deal. Without inspection from u or someone u trust no deal. Thanks once more calculusx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Explorer 2011/12 Limited Edition Awd Toks 7.6m / Ad Renewed / Honda CRV 2008 Tokunbo Give Away @ 2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.