Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

#bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction (26298 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by olorijiblo: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
New Head of House, Bambam and her strategic partner, Rico have revealed housemates they would possibly save from eviction when the nomination come up on Monday.

As the head of the house, she has the power to save and swap a nominated pair with some other pair.

She won the Head of House challenge on Monday, beating off challenges from Alex, Leo, and Tobi

Bambam and Rico, were saved from eviction last week by Tobi, the immediate past Head of House, who surprisingly put up his romantic partner Cee-c for eviction

Bambam and Rico, have however, concluded to put up Miracle and Anto (Mito) up for eviction.

Giving their reasons, Bambam said, “Miracle doesn’t like me. There’s this thing about him that I don’t really understand.

“The other day he messed the toilet up and when I asked him to clean it that I wanted to use it, he put up an attitude.”

Rico on his own said, “The other day in the kitchen, he came to help me while I was cooking and he was like, ‘hey what can I help you do?’ and I was like, ‘okay help me cut the meat.’

“He started cutting the meat the way I didn’t like. So slowly that I collected it from him and he became angry.

“And he said its like Big Brother has sent me to monitor him in the house, I understand.”

more @ https://www..com/bbnaija-bambam-rico-give-reasons-miracle-must-eviction/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by chikasin4(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hum
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by sehin79(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
if miracle and anto comes up then anto is getting evicted then.
i trust Nigerian we like sex film and if miracle go there would be no sex film again lol.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Victorakats(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lame

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Ofemmanutosure: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
sad

Awon oniranu

Shior!
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
He is a threat to all of them

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Innobee99(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
All these will end soon and everyone will shut up

Tired of this JOR!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Rekyz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Very lame reason I must say.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Ellabae(f): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Na wa. They are scared of miracle winning the money jare

11 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pls what time is the match between eyimba fc and arsenal fc?

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by poundsanddollars(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jobless people

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Marxist001(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
miracle don't worry we are coming with the money to buy all the votes....u cant leave Nina for that bad guy Teddy A

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by ugolinze123(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
too busy to coment
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by neolboy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
This week voting go madt
Three power house
Mito vs Ceelo vs Tolex vs Lifu

Lifu going out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Titheman(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
touch not my miracle

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Cdec(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
IQ Express Limited is gradually redefining the scope of international Logistics.We constantly brainstorm on ideas and review our processes in other to achieve better customer experience. In line with this, we have concluded plans to have collection centers located in all the cities in the UK. This will make it easier for our UK clients to have their consignments picked up and get delivered to Nigeria and other parts of Africa. The most interesting aspect of this arrangement is that pick up and handling of cargo come with zero cost. Customers are only to pay for cargo transportation. Freight forwarding has never got better. Take advantage of this GOLDEN opportunity and enjoy the ultimate freight forwarding experience.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by peacockremi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
BABANGBALI:
e b like say head dey pain u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by bpalace(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anto ain't going no where

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by BABANGBALI: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
peacockremi:

e b like say head dey pain u
have they played the march?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
BABANGBALI:
8:45pm. I'm already at the viewing centre. Eyimba may likely win the match cos Arsenal isnt consistent

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Team miracle team Tobi........we ain't going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

8:45pm. I'm already at the viewing centre. Eyimba may likely win the match cos Arsenal isnt consistent
I think so too, I hope okocha and rasheed yekini go play

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Suko110(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
BABANGBALI:
8:50pm on my way to san siro to watch it grin grin cheesy

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by peacockremi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
BABANGBALI:

this one no get brain cha
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by peacockremi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
BABANGBALI:
this one no get brain cha
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by vRendoh(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Perspectives:
He is a threat to all of them

because he dey f^^k?
Na by that person take dey win?
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Yewandequeen(f): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lifu is out no doubt.

I don't why I just don't like the ifu girl. Dunno if it's just me or that she is too playful and forward.
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa. They are scared of miracle winning the money jare
lol the people that will win this show it's either tobi ,cee c ifunada, Rico or teddy A, miracle stand no chance wit this people
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
classicMan22:
lol the people that will win this show it's either tobi ,cee c ifunada, Rico or teddy A, miracle stand no chance wit this people
grin
LMFAO.. u have really shown u watch microwave not tv

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

grin
LMFAO.. u have really shown u watch microwave not tv
grin na guess I guess leave me jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Bbnaija: Enkay And Joe Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.