Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 (494 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/03/2018 Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
LET GOD ARISE!
Let God arise and: Let all the enemies be scattered!

Let God arise and: Take over the battles of my life!

Let God arise and: Plead my cause with them that hate me!

Let God arise and: Give me quick justice and vindication!

Let God arise and: Draw me out of deep waters and quick-sand!

Let God arise and: Save me from shame, reproach and disgrace!

Let God arise and: Break the bars of iron and the fetters of brass binding me!

Let God arise and: Break every spell, curse, jinx, evil covenant and enchantments working against me!

Let God arise and: Hasten my journey to my inheritance and destiny!

Let God arise and: Save me from those hunting for my life!

Let God arise and: Give me quick, undeserved and permanent victory over my haters and persecutors!

Let God arise and: Deliver me from all besetting sins and habits!

Let God arise and: And set my spirit, mind and soul on fire for God!

Let God arise and: Help me to conquer more territories for His glory!

Let God arise and: Touch my body and tongue with His heavenly fire!

Let God arise and: Baptize me with Holy Ghost and Fire!

Let God arise and: Anoint me for spectacular exploits!

Let God arise and: Give me a double portion of anointing this year!

Let God arise and: Give me a new song before the end of this year!

Let God arise and: Give me double glory for all my shame!

Let God arise and: Move me from labor to favor!

Let God arise and: Turn my story to glory!

Let God arise and: Turn my disgrace to grace!

Let God arise and: Turn all my struggles, ridicules and obstacles into miracles!

Let God arise and: Take me to greater heights!

Let God arise and: Turn my haters to my ardent lovers!

Let God arise and: Make me an object of admiration and blessing!

Let God arise and: Bless me indeed and make me a blessing to those around me!

Let God arise and: Destroy all forms of worldliness, carnality and compromise in my life!

Let God arise and: Destroy lukewarmeness, prayerlessness and spiritual shallowness in my life!

Let God arise and: Visit my roots and foundation with fire!

Let God arise and: Carry out a foundational surgery in my life!

Let God arise and: Make me an addicted praiser and true worshiper of God!

Let God arise and: Make me a pillar in God’s House and God’s Kingdom!

Let God arise and: Turn all my delayed, detained, denied and deflected blessings into delivered blessings, in Yeshua’s name!

Let God arise and: Give me all the blessings of Jubilee – Release, Restoration, Recovery, Rest and Empowerment!!!

Let God arise and: Deliver this nation from all her woes and troubles!

Let God arise and: Lead me and my household from the wilderness of Kadesh-Barnea into her Promised Land!!!

Blessed be Yahweh-Elohim of Yisrael, the Mighty Man of War, who has triumphed gloriously and has given me the victory again and again!!!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18 by dallyemmy: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, March 6, 2018) - LET GOD ARISE 2

1.Thank you, Father, for being our help in ages past.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, arise, and let all your enemies be scattered, in Jesus' name.

4.I pull down all the strongholds of the enemies, in my life, home, marriage, ministry and business, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every plant you have not planted in my life and ministry, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let your Will be done on earth, as it is, in heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise, avenge me of my adversaries; deliver your judgement upon all the wicked, in the land, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise, turn the table against my enemies, and silence them forever, in Jesus' name.

9.Let the God of suddenly, arise, and send arrows of confusion and afflictions, into the camp of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let the wickedness of the wicked, come to an end in my life, in our Nation and in the world, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, give me cause to rejoice and celebrate with exceeding gladness over my enemies, this year, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, arise, and uproot, every plant you have not planted, in the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor And Two Married Women Caught Having A 3-way. / Why Is Yahweh Hypocritical? / Hell Is Real I've Been There And Steven Hawkins Is There To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.