Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) (35694 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by neonly: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Appetizer:
Na them Ndigbo guys.
Nna mehn, Na their way!!

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by naijafella(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
EdificationBoss:
RRS nabbed a man pretending to be mad man with a toy pistol under Eko Bridge, Lagos around 11:00 p.m. The officers were informed by a motor cyclist. They rushed to the scene and saw the man hiding the in his trousers and trying to run away. He was arrested and searched.

Found on him was a black toy pistol replica of Barreta pistol. He claimed to be Oyahere Johnson, 35, from Port Harcourt. He said he has been using the toy gun to rob in the area.

Wike, come and carry your kinsman ohh

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-man-feigning-madness-in-lagos.html

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Alfredody: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
how come he was handcuffed with done I've else what was the person offence?
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Appetizer(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
neonly:

Waka yourself!!
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Appetizer:
Na them Ndigbo guys.
Nna mehn, Na their way!!
thunder fire you

Which one is na their way
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
laurel03:
Biafra peep will deny him they will say d guy is from south south now...
and since when did pitiakwa become part of Biafra?
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by demoBaba: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
We must evacuate all Igbo people from our land, you guys need to develop yeast okay.

2 Likes

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
The thing looks real Sha
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Appetizer(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
amani63:
thunder fire you

Which one is na their way

Another pained victim!!
Get well soon bro!

2 Likes

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by demoBaba: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
uuzba:
If he is mad and carrying a pistol, that is dangerous.

If he is OK and carrying a pistol, that is wicked.
But he says he is fakely mad. He is an OK man, but pretending to be mad... Then carrying a pistol. A toy pistol.

But Mad people don't carry pistols. They don't even carry toy pistols.

So this man is just plain stupid.
The title should read: STUPID MAN CAUGHT WITH TOY gun.

You got the title wrong again.

Yeast Mad man caught with toy gun to develop our land.

2 Likes

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Appetizer:

Another pained victim!!
Get well soon bro!
I no blame you
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
jamexborn:
See as d gun clean sef shocked shocked
i swear....... dem fit use am collect my phone make i no lie

1 Like

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by EEZe(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Lazy idiot.

I will be sweating to make ends meet, while this lazy Arrow will just be waiting on the road to effortlessly reap where he didn't sow
if na for some area they for don burn am
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm its good as dy arrest him, there is nothing like fake gun ooo coz na until d trigger is touched u will know if its fake or real
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by poyet(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mumu criminal. Him insist on being dementedly delirious. Well it's end of the road for him. I laud those motorcyclists for their keen observation.
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
rather than carry a fake gun
id get me a stun gun
if u make a wrong move
u already hit
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Appetizer:
Na them Ndigbo guys.
Nna mehn, Na their way!!

We have noticed you. Thanks!
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Appetizer(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

We have noticed you. Thanks!

Take heart bro. I feel your pain!!
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fake gun, real robbery. Lol
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fake gun, real robbery. Lol grin
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Igbos why. now?

I'm warning you oooooo

DON'T LET ME GIVE UP ON YOU OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Appetizer:

Take heart bro. I feel your pain!!

We have noticed you again Bro.
Congratulations!
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by ceaser: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Lazy idiot.

I will be sweating to make ends meet, while this lazy Arrow will just be waiting on the road to effortlessly reap where he didn't sow

He is only trying to claim the "prayers and supplications" made by Dino Melaye.

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by agh7466(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
a man using his entire life to run mad. when his not acting drama...

1 Like

Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by walade(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fake Madness
Fake Gun���
He should be given fake trial and shot�
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
That's a BB gun. Sad how most people can't tell apart a real gun from a fake, most people will fall for water guns.
see this one, if them point u the gun, u go tell me whether u go start dey check whether na fake or real gun, na to pull ur boxers join, give am with money, find ur level
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by ohem007(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Abeg where did he get the toy gun from........
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Revolva(m): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2018
You say u a gangsta but u never pop none na wetin de guy go de sing...50 cent
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Henergee(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2018
uuzba:
If he is mad and carrying a pistol, that is dangerous.

If he is OK and carrying a pistol, that is wicked.
But he says he is fakely mad. He is an OK man, but pretending to be mad... Then carrying a pistol. A toy pistol.

But Mad people don't carry pistols. They don't even carry toy pistols.

So this man is just plain stupid.
The title should read: STUPID MAN CAUGHT WITH TOY gun.
You're so funny
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by seyiseyi11: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Mornin pls how can I post on nairaland.i have some thins to sshare with the house and I need advice on it.pls can anybody help me
Re: Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Not from PH na from Owerri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker / Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.