Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Thief Called Hilary Chukwu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Thief Called Hilary Chukwu (1536 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million / Sunny Supremo Chukwu Is Dead! Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thief Called Hilary Chukwu by Afobear: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
So having been chasing this notorious moniker changer who posts edited betslips in hope of hoodwinking innocent gullible fellas here , I have been attacking bis different monikers here when I see him post his BULLSHITS . I became so tired and decided to find a way to get him arrested or exposed,so I added him up on WhatsApp and saved his contact as mumu . We got chatting and I played along with the moraphucka and in his little brain box ,I got him all excited with the hopes another gullible person is about to bite the bullet .
Immediately I got his account details ,I then exposed him as the mumu he is . His name is Hillary Chukwu and he operates with Access bank . Someone or anyone should please get this mofo and thief persecuted anyhow

Re: The Thief Called Hilary Chukwu by DaHrNn(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: The Thief Called Hilary Chukwu by pastormellanby: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2018
People should stop falling for wicked people on facebook and nairaland, they will post edited results and claimed to know about match fixing. Check various online website. Sit down and predict your own game.

(1) (Reply)

6 World Famous Footballers That Allegedly Did Plastic Surgery / Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo / 25 Odds Challenge To Win 5000 Naira And Free 9.83 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.