Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos (12724 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by AlexReports(m): 2:42am On Mar 06, 2018
Okhueleigbe Ebosetale popularly called "Stella Whyte‎" recently celebrated her birthday with over 300 widows and orphans. The birthday party was indeed overwhelming as she took the celebration to the homes of the widows, a remarkable and historical record by an individual in Plateau state. ‎According to her she feels at ease with the city and expressed satisfaction over the celebration with widows and orphans. 

The Edo state born beauty queen who turned 23 years old is also the founder of Stella Whyte Foundation which has empowered and cared for the less priviledged over the years.  Currently serving in Jos as a youth Corp member, Ebosetale is the reigning Miss Polo Nigeria, a contest she won late last year. Prior to that, she had won pageant crowns and  Since then, her passion in the beauty industry had grown as she continues to make mark with the crown to feather her already feathered cap.

The Birthday party held in Jos, a northern city in Plateau state with the widows and orphans attracted several people including high profile personalities ‎as there were so much to eat and drink including gifts for the women and children. ‎Stella Whyte is combination of beauty and brain. An entrepreneur and philanthropist whose simplicity and humility portrays what the golden image of the world should be. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/03/great-beauty-queen-stella-whyte.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by AlexReports(m): 2:45am On Mar 06, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by AlexReports(m): 2:48am On Mar 06, 2018
More

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2018
nice of her is she bleaching undecided

5 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2018
classicMan22:
nice of her is she bleaching undecided

Is the Pope Catholic ?

Does a bear crap in the woods ?

Do area boys love weed ?

20 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Stella white indeed..

nice of her though..

But why is her face brighter than her future?

10 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Nutase: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Nicely toned skin.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by SIMPLYkush: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2018
nonsense, still ugly lady

1 Like

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
nonsense, still ugly lady

One wonders how all that bleach makes her smell.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Jakumo:

Is the Pope Catholic ?

Does a bear crap in the woods ?

Do area boys love weed ?
owk she is bleaching I get it, still wonder why people bleach thou.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Realbennysnipes(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2018
I am terribly disappointed at the replies i am seeing here. Its a good thing i know her personally. So instead of you guys to focus on her good works you are here focusing on skin colour. She is 23 and impacting on lives, you all are here wasting your time and data at this age achieving nothing. She is very light from head to toe so are her siblings and family. Do not say what you do not know.

Welldone Stella. Keep up with the good works and may God continue to use you to touch lives.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

She has a furious dentition.

Which aristo will see her in an orphanage home?
She should have celebrated this birthday in a topnotch nightclub.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Tyroo: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Taiwo20(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Emere lele yi
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by nkwuocha: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice .

Realbennysnipes:
I am terribly disappointed at the replies i am seeing here. Its a good thing i know her personally. So instead of you guys to focus on her good works you are here focusing on skin colour. She is 23 and impacting on lives, you all are here wasting your time and data at this age achieving nothing. She is very light from head to toe so are her siblings and family. Do not say what you do not know.

Welldone Stella. Keep up with the good works and may God continue to use you to touch lives.

You should know that many young Nigerians are vain and bitter to other young, beautiful /handsome and successful Nigerians.

A successful lady in Nigeria has got a way of bringing out envy and bitter vituperation especially from the young men, which makes up the highly "Broke " in our youthful societies. It's not healthy.

The other day a commedianne bought a car to celebrate. Funny how just few days back I got to see some of her skits on YouTube.It was really nice. But the comments on that thread was discouraging and disappointing. All manner of criticism from left right and centre,especially from folks who has got not even grave space to their name. Not healthy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by doingood: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
I see cucumber
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Weareone202: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2018
FP tinz
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jaynom(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Her face is lighter than the parts of the body
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Manufor(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2018
All the hate comments though,.. Nobody even noticed or is talking about the 300 widows and orphans,.. I hail thee oooo,..
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by stubbornman(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2018
My fellow Nigerian don turn oyibo finish , i still dey here.

this one nah bleaching syrup she go dey drink oooh

NICE GESTURE!!! A slay queen with a good heart
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Partnerbiz3: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2018
she fine shaa
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Rhaspody(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2018
this one she wants dey friendly with widows, hope say she no wan join them in future....

quote me at your own peril
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by muhammed50(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Beauty with brains
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Josephjnr(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by lonlytroy(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
See beauty

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by ykfavour(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Good job, keep it up dear
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by khalhokage(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Well done fine girl, whether you bleach or not whether it's for publicity or not, so long as you're helping people and people you have no obligation to too then I have no problem with you.

Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by jayson87: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
For Colored Girls
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Realbennysnipes:

Nice to hear that you know this bleach queen personally. Tell her that all skin bleaching chemicals contain mercury, which happens to be one of the deadliest poisons known to man, and tell her that she is killing herself by slow installment with every desperate attempt to disown her black race, by trying in vain to ape the appearance of the white race she evidently worships so devoutlty.

If she persists with this chemical warfare on her own skin, serious degradation of that skin will occur over time, as it becomes paper thin under the onslaught of that nasty chemical attack, leading to awful body odor, lowered resistance to a variety of diseases, and later, to MAJOR life-threatening medical afflictions that have NO known cure.

Neither corrosive hair-straightening chemicals, nor skin bleaching poisons, maketh a white person. It is all about genetics. There is no cheating mother nature. Nobody can change their racial identity without suffering serious, debilitating consequences in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
lonlytroy:
See beauty
She's ukwuless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) / Hehehee, See The Bikini Photos This Ibadan Girls Shared (photos) / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.