Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Want To Clear My Conscience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Clear My Conscience (310 Views)

Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience / Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Clear My Conscience by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Good morning my nairalanders,
I want to clear my conscience from bad thoughts, please no insult of any kind because am writing this with a broken heart and what I really need from you is your prayers because the kingdom of darkness has their own way of fighting a believer,
my fellow christian am a guy that always wants to be right and align with God throughout my life, wants to live myself life without blemish but the devil took an oath to bring me down from my christian faith,
I sometimes feel this sexual urge and whenever it comes i either kill it or see myself ejaculating in other to ease out the urge ,am making it known to you today in other to break any shackles of secrecy that will lead me to do what is not right in the eyes of God, i also tell myself that if i fail to discipline myself never will i go far in life because our weaknesses are being used by the devil to keep us captivated which serves as a hindrance to our pursuits in life and keep from reaching our predetermined goals in life , everybody has one or two weaknesses that always keep your spiritual life at 0% and drops your fire for God , so my fellow am just publicising my weaknesses for you to help me kill it or it kills me , what I need is your guidance, advise and prayers in other to be free from any shackles of the enemy in my life , if you are saved ,save me and protect my future ,
today am determined to control my thoughts and live for God ,
I will be dropping my whatsapp contact for Evangelists and pastor in the house ,
+2348063968513.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye / Significance Of Christ's Death And Our Expected Response To It. / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/04/2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.