Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Censorship Of Information On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Censorship Of Information On Nairaland. (500 Views)

Fearing Public Revolt, CCP Maximizes Censorship On Chinese Cyber Space / Hi Everyone I Would Like To Get A Little Piece Of Information / PIC: Our Minister Of Information AKA Science Student* See Mixing!! See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Censorship Of Information On Nairaland. by tunjiajayi: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
To the forum owner, publisher and moderators

Nairaland being a popular online forum is patronized by Nigerians across board.
While the contents of topics on the forum is contributed by the general public from individuals, groups and entities with diverse motives, sentiments and reasons, it falls on the operatives of Nairaland to censor, validate and filter whatever information is contributed here.
Nairaland should have a guide line as to what would be available on this forum as predicated by the stipulated guidelines of the forum.

The system should be such that all topics before being made available for viewing should have been screened for compliance, this should be before and not after posting.

Let topics be pending and not visible before the compliance check.

Information and false information are powerful tools in today's world.

Be responsible on what you let on your forum.

My advice in good faith!

cc- seun, mynd44, lalastica.mods etc.
Re: Censorship Of Information On Nairaland. by CodeTemplar: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
I think the topics should be hidden from search engines but visible and open to members for the first few direction-defining replies. It can save space and bandwidth for both NL and users.
Re: Censorship Of Information On Nairaland. by tunjiajayi: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Mods, why have you hidden this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 256GB (Brand New) For Sale Plus 2 Free Items / I Forget My ATM Card In The ATM Machine But Someone Called Me To Come Pick It / A Nairalander Survive Fatal Accident In Ore Express Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.