Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Make Money Wiith WEMA BANK ALAT - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Money Wiith WEMA BANK ALAT (329 Views)

Wema Bank Unveils Top 25 Finalists For Hackaholics 4.0 Grand Finale / Can't Use My Wema Alat Card Online. / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Wiith WEMA BANK ALAT by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
WEMA Bank is one of he great banks that give opportunity to their client to earn from them anytime, anyday. Though I use to think that banks can't provide a way for their customers to earn from them because they are bank and it's meant deposit, transfer and withdraw money so my thinking is that the only thing they can do is to make banking easier and faster like providing mobile Banking app which makes us to perform more transactions on it with ease without going to bank.

I want you to understand that WEMA BANK is the first to introduce the digital bank in Nigeria in which your debit card will be brought to your doorstep, you don't need to be present in the bank at all, this service is called ALAT
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at a bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in exactly 5mins. No paperwork required!
ALAT by Wema bank is much more reliable and convenient. ALAT digital banking help you put money away easily by automating your saving, make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and deliver a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep, you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria. (continue Reading: http://www.techdavids.com/2017/11/how-to-make-money-wiith-wema-bank-alat.html

(1) (Reply)

NITDA Trains 111 Women On ICT / Does Huawei Gpon Board H901gphf Gpsf Support Type B Protection (dual-homing)? / New Apple Iphone X 64gb Factory (CHIP UNLOCKED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.