Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Most Common Mistakes When Choosing A Profession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Common Mistakes When Choosing A Profession (432 Views)

5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / Making Souvenir Bags As A Profession / 5 Common Mistakes Made In Resume Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Mistakes When Choosing A Profession by Moni7: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Do not make these mistakes when choosing a profession:

1. Choosing a profession because “my friend will go to the same college” or “my parents say it will be better”. Try to identify what YOU really want.

2. Orientation to the external attractiveness of the profession. At first, what is popular today, will not necessarily be in demand tomorrow. Secondly, to achieve success in life and the profession is very difficult if it does not match your talents and inclinations.

3. Refusal of the profession, to which "the soul lies", because of its seeming lack of seriousness. All professions are important.

4. Ignorance or underestimation of some of physical characteristics and deficiencies is a serious mistake in choosing a profession. With a sick heart, the way to the pilot's profession is closed. Allergy sufferers are contraindicated in the profession of a chemist or a hairdresser. It is unreasonable to dream about work that can worsen your state of health.

The Source: http://hairwearebeautyboutique.com/
Re: Most Common Mistakes When Choosing A Profession by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2018
I agree

(1) (Reply)

I Am The First Son Of Family,i Want To Be A Pilot, But My Parents Are Against It / Build Your Brand/blog Online Presence: With A Media Strategist / Geology Or Architect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.