Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

"I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) (72629 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what she will do if famous music star, Olamide, spends the night with her.

Identified as Moyo Adeola (@moyodivah) on Instagram, she made her intentions known in the comment section on the singer’s page. Adeola disclosed that she is ready to do anything to have Olamide in the bed.

Adeola did not stop there but further disclosed that she can sleep with anyone. She made this comment on Monday, March 5, when Olamide shared a picture of him with his friend.

The post reads:

“Love to my nigga KD….thank you God we finally made it.” Shortly after this post, Adeola commented saying: “Badoooo I love you, I can do anything to f*ck you.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-i-can-do-anything-to-sleep-with.html

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol....

Tomorrow you will start shouting after bleeping you he don't call nor text you again :- lipsrsealed undecided

FTC

May blessings of this week never pass me/us by

Amen

49 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
another lost sheep... cheii

14 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eedris, BlackFace and Tony Tetuila dey there, u nor see dem. I don mark ur face and account. Oloriburuku gehl!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Mouthgag: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mumu

She can even commit suicide

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Narldon: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018

My Tailor did a good job for her...

117 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by ct2: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
this is how to identify a full time olosho

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Promismike(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Will u hav said such if is no body.

When money talks women responds. No matter your look.

She no even fine self.

Having massive boobs with shapeless body doesn't make you attractive.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol..dey don use doggy finish ur knee untop rug..even ur bleaching cream cant correct that fact

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

I understand the passion
And the intensity of her obsession...

Just like I can do anything to get in bed with Patience Ozokwor.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by simonlee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
How some girls openly offer their sacrifices is just an insult to the gods!

and someone will say this girl has parents undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
ORISIRISI SOMETHING.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by mickeyenglish(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Well... Busty lady should understand that she's mad..

Post No Bill
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by lwise(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
No ooooooo, Olamide don't eat pork meat ooo.

7 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by helphelp: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
I won't even lie, its not that one that is paining ....

Is that is that is that Olamide will do anything not have actually f#@k you...

Aha...Are you mad? OK OK OK OK just leave me ...criessss

All the above in Lasisi's voice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by chiboyo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Should this kind of nonsense be on front-page

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na mumu go kill dis girl

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by franchasng: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
99% of women wish to just have sex with one or two celebrity of their crush; including the married women, the only thing that made other women different from this lady is that she revealed her secret desire while most ladies dont cry

Many ladies fantasize sleeping with 2face, Tiger Woods, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mikel Obi, Flavour, Wizkid, RMD, Davido, Treysong, Justin Bieber, Anthony Joshua, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, etc and some even dream of sleeping with popular pastors, almost every woman have this fantasy cos women love famous men they see on TV and news, sadly cry

21 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na your type he like..

"Ko seni to le turn up bi Olosho"
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by maxtop(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
She is not looking bad but her facial exoression shows she has suffer a lot from men and can only sustain by offering her kitten FOC to Olamide. Trust Badoo, he will be willing to help her on one condition. If she's a science student. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Emycord: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
END TIME GIRLS

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by dynicks(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
the ancestor would be like " damn! another lost decendant of mine"

9 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oloriburuku leleyi shaa...

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
undecided
Y be say some gehs no jus get sense ehh??....if we talk say dem get chicken brain now e go become fight

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by swimmer: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
this is that same girl that said...'this is 2017...no more fcking for free...one ugly moyo girl'

4 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by maxtop(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
She is not looking bad but her facial expression shows she has suffer a lot from men and can only sustain by offering her kitten FOC to Olamide. Trust Badoo, he will be willing to help her on one condition. If she's a science student. grin grin
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
With her ape face lipsrsealed
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by IkpuNnu(f): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I understand the passion
And the intensity of her obsession...

Just like I can do anything to get in bed with Patience Ozokwor.

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fire on #teamtoilet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.