Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? (489 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dear Seniors in marriage,
Kindly help me with the details of the traditional wedding rites of the Idimuogo people of Aniocha North Local Government, Delta State.
I will appreciate a detailed description, please.
Thanks.
Re: What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? by LadyAimy: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ask your fiancée
Re: What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
LadyAimy:
Ask your fiancée
If I had an answer I won't come here asking ma. If you know, please help. Thanks
Re: What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? by komek(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rangojack:
Dear Seniors in marriage,
Kindly help me with the details of the traditional wedding rites of the Idimuogo people of Aniocha North Local Government, Delta State.
I will appreciate a detailed description, please.
Thanks.

Aniocha pple are very affordable. We don't sell our daughters. Don't get scared. Present ursef the way u are to ur in-laws, and everything will be fine. Aniocha pple of Delta state are very hospitable pple.

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Marry A Lady From Idimuogo, Delta State? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2018
komek:

Aniocha pple are very affordable. We don't sell our daughters. Don't get scared. Present ursef the way u are to ur in-laws, and everything will be fine. Aniocha pple of Delta state are very hospitable pple.
Thanks a lot Sir. Your comment is well appreciated!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Broke My Heart First But Now She Won't Forgive Me / See Crazy Way Couple Tossed Their Baby / ANTI BULLYING - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.