Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Attention To Car Dealers. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention To Car Dealers. (1057 Views)

STOP! Using Your Mouth With A Hose To Siphon Fuel From Gallon To Car Tank / Join Our Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp To Buy And Sell Ur Cars Faster & Quicker / Join The Fastest Growing Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To Car Dealers. by OmoOgbon: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
There has been lots of jobless people on the forum ruining peoples thread.

Just because they have little knowledge of where this cars were bought.

Do not Import badly Accidental cars with deployed airbags, think of other peoples safety.

And if possible post before pictures of the cars damage..

And most of all Don't forget to clear of your auction lot number from your windshield. smiley

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
cheesy grin

Corruption fighting back
Gazzuzz chukel timifakay diportivo obekediamondfuto
Explorers your thread has brought the rats outta the woodwork.

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
corruption fighting back grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
OmoOgbon:

Do not Import badly Accidental cars with deployed airbags, think of other peoples safety.

And most of all Don't forget to clear of your auction lot number from your windshield

. smiley

sad you should write this, I thought your intentions were to sanitize the vehicle sale section.

7 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sad you should write this, I thought your intentions were to sanitize the vehicle sale section.
He’s a transparent fellow. He also cares for my wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by oNj(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
OmoOgbon:

And most of all Don't forget to clear of your auction lot number from your windshield. smiley

Very unfortunate.
Typical Nigerian biz mentally.... fleece the buyer to make extra money

2 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
You dey mind them? The reasonable and honest ones wouldn’t even come near this thread and would flee once they see what this nitwit’s true intentions are.

Just wait a bit. The thieves and the crooks will gather. That makes it easy to identify them.

2 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by ejembi28(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Guys he's among the SHADY. AND DUBIOUS DEALERS
this also a warning to all prospective buyers ,the fact that some of us here are doing our best to uncover the hiding plan of most of the dealers here ,
you should also do your a FAVOUR to run VIN CHECK on any vehicle you are interested in buying
PLS BUYERS DONT FALL VICTIMS IN THE HAND OF ALL THIS GREEDY AND SELFISH DEALERS

2 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by oluwaseunla(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Buyers, please avoid any car whose VIN isn't displayed publicly. This is a standard in saner climes. I should not have to send a private message to obtain a VIN number of the car I want to buy. Don't say you are not warned.

As for you OP, you are part of the problem this country have. If you have nothing to hide, display the VIN of the vehicles you want to sell. Why is it so difficult for goodness sake?

In fact I'm very angry right now...

3 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:
cheesy grin
Corruption fighting back Gazzuzz chukel timifakay diportivo obekediamondfuto Explorers your thread has brought the rats outta the woodwork.
surely they shall gather, what took them so long sef...... in the end....... they must scatter

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Buyers, please avoid any car whose VIN isn't displayed publicly. This is a standard in saner climes. I should not have to send a private message to obtain a VIN number of the car I want to buy. Don't say you are not warned.

As for you OP, you are part of the problem this country have. If you have nothing to hide, display the VIN of the vehicles you want to sell. Why is it so difficult for goodness sake?

In fact I'm very angry right now...
It’s an infuriating situation sir. But time shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by timifakay(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
OmoOgbon:

Come back and post with your original moniker if you know what you lot are doing is good.
Spineless fraud.

Ọmọ òmùgọ̀.

3 Likes

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
timifakay:

Come back and post with your original moniker if you know what you lot are doing is good.
Spineless fraud.

Ọmọ òmùgọ̀.

he cannot Naw, fear no go gree am, small car dealer, I'm sure these are the ones that sell the totally scrapped cars, they have so degenerated that they cannot make any legit Money themselves, they must dupe someone to feed, uselessness of the highest order. Im surprised it tool them so long tho

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by LeJeun3: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2018

I dey shock for Nairalanders, and we know how to castigate the leaders.....!

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
The OP wants to eat his cake and have it... The OP is a confirmed fraudster for having to create another moniker to pass a message claiming to be a saint, but the fraudster in him revealed itself at the end of the message..

Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face is capable of murder.
~ Michael Faraday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by obo389(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
And what does he means by auction lot numbers on the windscreen?
Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinnket:
The OP wants to eat his cake and have it... The OP is a confirmed fraudster for having to create another moniker to pass a message claiming to be a saint, but the fraudster in him revealed itself at the end of the message..

Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face is capable of murder.
~ Michael Faraday

cheesy grin Faraday was a great man

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by wristbangle: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinnket:

~ Michael Faraday

cheesy Faraday 9th law of electricity.

1 Like

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is the handwork of the Tax accountant from KPMG.

You know who you are wink

No worries, I shall return.
Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Cosplay:
This is the handwork of the Tax accountant from KPMG.

You know who you are wink

No worries, I shall return.

wow, I thought I was the only one who knew him grin

Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by banky3w(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
OmoOgbon:

Woos woos wobi........ If you like,
make a billboard of this trash you just spewed from your mouth and put it everywhere across the 36 states. You can't escape what's coming for you. The era of posting your VIN publicly has come to stay. I know you're one of the wailing car hawkers that has been caught in the headlights with his pants down. tongue
Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by kingreign(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wuruwuru people iyaf come again. grin grin
Re: Attention To Car Dealers. by Cosplay: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wow, I thought I was the only one who knew him grin

Oh I know him alright. He’ll get what’s coming to him.

(1) (Reply)

2008 TOYOTA Camry for sale / Toks 2008 Hyundai I30 Selling Cheap 1.650 M SOLD SOLD / I Want To Buy A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.