Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

German Visa! Can I Secure One With These Few Documents? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visa! Can I Secure One With These Few Documents? (516 Views)

Urgent : Please Which Country Visa Can I Process Within A Month / Austria & Germany Wich Of Dis 2 Schengen Visa Can B Easily Ofa / German Visa! Can I Secure One With These Few Documents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Visa! Can I Secure One With These Few Documents? by Bfoundation: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Can I apply for German tourist visa without any RECENT traveling experience? The last time I traveled was 2009 to the Middle East and Seychelles on my old passport. The old passport data page photo has been affected with water but it's data and passport number remain readable. Now I only have a blank new passport with no visa.
Things I have: a registered company name(enterprises and not LTD), a 6 months statement of 7million naira. I think I can also leave a cash of 1.5 million in the account when applying. My true intention is never to stay in Germany for more than a week(got a lot to do here in naija). Just to stay for a week, then come back and then apply for US visa after 4 months. Pls, what are the things/documents I need as I would want to get them myself, what are my chances? Do I need a recent traveling experience, if yes, can I go to Ghana by road to get their stamp or any Neighbouring country due to cost?

Pls, help as I'm willing to start the process this week and I will be willing to keep everyone posted on the whole process till I go for the interview.
Thanks a million.

Cc suxes2005.
Re: German Visa! Can I Secure One With These Few Documents? by Bfoundation: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bfoundation:
Can I apply for German tourist visa without any RECENT traveling experience? The last time I traveled was 2009 to the Middle East and Seychelles on my old passport. The old passport data page photo has been affected with water but it's data and passport number remain readable. Now I only have a blank new passport with no visa.
Things I have: a registered company name(enterprises and not LTD), a 6 months statement of 7million naira. I think I can also leave a cash of 1.5 million in the account when applying. My true intention is never to stay in Germany for more than a week(got a lot to do here in naija). Just to stay for a week, then come back and then apply for US visa after 4 months. Pls, what are the things/documents I need as I would want to get them myself, what are my chances? Do I need a recent traveling experience, if yes, can I go to Ghana by road to get their stamp or any Neighbouring country due to cost?

Pls, help as I'm willing to start the process this week and I will be willing to keep everyone posted on the whole process till I go for the interview.
Thanks a million.

Cc suxes2005.

Cc suxes2005

(1) (Reply)

Belgium Embassy Interview/test / Eyewitness Recounts Danfo Responsible For Tanker Accident On Otedola Bridge / Lawbreaking 514 Bikers Club’s Member Knocks Lady Down In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.