Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing (6208 Views)

JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing / Jamb De Form Closing Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing by emmanuel71: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
When is the jamb change of course and change of institution form closing.
Whats the closing date?
Re: When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing by olaoye1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
pls i also nd the form cos i want to change my institution but i don't know where exactly to get the form,i will be so glad if anyone can kindly help me out
Re: When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing by emynike2: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
the form is
2500 go jamb office in ikoyi victoria island to purchest the scratch card

(1) (Reply)

First Private Secondary School In Nigeria Is 102 Today January 13 - BRIEF FACT / How To Calculate Post UTME Admission Screening Scores For All Schools / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.