Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? (7328 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Sirmee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
I have heard lot of us complaining about the diction of our celebrities, This has prompt me to raise this question. Who speaks better English 2face or Psquare?
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Travelista(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
undecided undecided

Asking this is like asking which would you rather have: gonorrhea or syphilis?

1 Like

Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Woke4all(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
Travelista:

undecided undecided

lwkmd
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Woke4all(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
Travelista:

undecided undecided

lwkmd
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by onstelly(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
None of d above although psquare try small.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by baybbootz(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
lwkmd
Its hard to decide ooo. lol undecided undecided undecided

lol@syphilis and ghonorhea.
Both of em need to take diction classes,with all the money they have two months at least wont hurt. And they all want to be internationally recognised.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by meine: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
(E). None of the above.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by denzel2009: 1:04am On Apr 29, 2010
Why are you trying to implicate 2face? You go see Danger oh Wahala dey!
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Liyola(m): 5:28am On Apr 29, 2010
meine:

(E). None of the above.

none of the above.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Felibaby(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2010
Travelista:

undecided undecided

You are so right. You have to wear bullet proof vest when talking to Tuface and the P square guys. grin.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by RichDad1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
and now this is funny
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Spyker: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
I will cast my vote for Psquare. At least they don't scream "nothing dey happen" when asked a question.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by lizzybabe1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
NONE OF THE ABOVE
I'm surprised about P-Square though, since they claim to be graduates of University of Abuja!
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Spyker: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
lizzybabe1:

NONE OF THE ABOVE
I'm surprised about P-Square though, since they claim to be graduates of University of Abuja!
I am not very sure of this but i thought one of them went to Rivers State University of Science and Technoly (RSUST)
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by otukpo(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2010
Am surprised at the comparison
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by spicyhoney(f): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2010
LOL. Atleast they can speak their native languages.

1 Like

Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by harsycho(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2010
they r both omo naija.make den frestlye.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2010
must they know how to speak english?their pockets speak for them.come to think of it english no be our language sef,can dose onyibo speak our language?anyone who says we dnt speak good english should get a white man to speak good igbo maybe then we can start the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by uzoegbu(m): 3:39am On May 04, 2010
@freecocoa you too much you got everything correct dont mind others dem no get work amibo's,you guys are here praying 4 their down fall while they are somewhere flexing.even the cheap girls in NL is talking *hisss*
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by readymade: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2010
See you all, who can speak good English Tuface or Psquare? AS we debate on such irrelevant question, PSquare and Tu Face are counting their millions!!!!! So what if they cant speak good English? and you all that can where S THAT TAKEN Y'ALL? We Nigerians never see the good of our own, rather we sit and debate on totall nonsence!!!!!

As far as they speak enough to c ommunicate, thats well enough!!!!!!

Shame on everyone wh are crtitics of their spoken English!
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
I don't know about them speaking English.

But, I can tell you which of them speaks Pidgin better. grin
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Guchis(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Sirmee:

I have heard lot of us complaining about the diction of our celebrities, This has prompt me to raise this question. Who speaks better English 2face or Psquare?

Talk about pots and kettles!

1 Like

Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by eleshin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2010
english? d lang. of our colonial masters.neo colonialism in progress.wu bloody cares though i tink d jos twins ar beta.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
Guchis:

Talk about pots and kettles!
grin wink
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by puskin: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2010
. . . .and who says Psquare can't speak good English??. . . Pls, don't compare the two @all.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by martin1(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2010
Topic of discussion doesn't make sense!
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by 5p1naz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
[size=16pt]i think the topic shuda been who is richer

tuface or the poster

p-square or the poster
[/size]
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by damilola15: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
Tuface, at least p square claim to be graduates.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2010
None
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2010
They're not running for president are they? English isn't their native language. They speak their native languages so that's good enough for me.

Ask the same question but compare Lil' Wayne and Chingy. I'm sure 2Baba and P-Square speak oyinbo pass them sef.
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by yemivictor: 3:36am On Aug 16, 2010
freecocoa:

must they know how to speak english?their pockets speak for them.come to think of it english no be our language sef,can dose onyibo speak our language?anyone who says we dnt speak good english should get a white man to speak good igbo maybe then we can start the comparison.

Please stop exposing your ignorance! Insofar as these guys had formal education up to an appreciable level, then they aren't excused!

We all know that the language of communication in a formal education setting still remains English. We Nigerians have a way of promoting mediocrity & it's quite sad!  sad

Even Kwam 1 (who i'm sure didn't enjoy the same level of education as they did) speaks better English than they do. It's a result of self development! grin grin grin

mama-gee:

I don't know about them speaking English.

But, I can tell you which of them speaks Pidgin better. grin

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? by MrCork1: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2010
The ugly boys are both edukated ilitrates. They cant sing an theynot onlt publick this grace but a National this grace.

P Sqaure are MTV Ursher wannabee break dancers and 2face is just a local area boy wannnabe pup star.

My gran mother sings better (no ofense)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Biography – Net Worth, Age, Family, Music & Awards / R.I.P The ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Has Died Aged 67. Photos Inside. / SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.