Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals (440 Views)

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by johngod40: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian, Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome, popularly called Alibaba, has revealed that he was once a bus conductor in Delta State.

Loading…one sec pls!
Alibaba told Channels TV that he occasionally used his father’s Toyota Crown vehicle to convey people to their respective destinations as a taxi-driver.

He said, re, from Ramah park back to Ogbaazu (in Delta State).”

“I had my dad’s Toyota Crown. I will take the car for washing and I would do kabu-kabu (taxi), bribe him by coming with all the newspapers and put on the table”.

He added, “ I have loaded bottles before in Super Brew. Even the Ibrus knew me because during holidays my dad takes us to the village. Our own summer was in the village.”

“So when I started doing stand-ups, they were one of the first people that I visited and they were like, you are the one that loads crates and I responded, Yes I used to.”
source:https://greenparrotnews.com/2018/03/06/i-was-once-a-bus-conductor-in-delta-state-alibaba-reveals/

Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by Ebios(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
l didn't even read the details... just the caption...

U were a bus conductor n so what? Are conductors not normal people like u n me?
Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by thesicilian: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Me too. Every has a story to tell.
Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by Brown14: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
na so...even Davido was once a trailer driver.
Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by ufuosman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
That same God that do it for you, will do it for us
Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by ufuosman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ebios:
l didn't even read the details... just the caption...

U were a bus conductor n so what?
Are conductors not normal people like u n me?
dat is words of encouragement, trying to let people know and never to give up
Re: I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Do not depise little beginnings ..

Alli Baba thanks for that word of words of encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Producers Always Demand Sex From Me Before Acting A Role / Leo And Ifu Enada Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House! Sad / Daddy Freeze Releases Official Logo For His Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.