Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid (471 Views)

No Nairaland Admin Or Support Team / Nairaland Admin The Way You Treat Us Is Not Fair / Nairaland Admin Pls Ban This Bloody Hacker From This Forum !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid by ominirajj: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
You remember of recent I posted that my husband whom am married to legally abandoned me and the kids
Now I have his pictures but I don't know how to go about looking for him whether on air or other means. Please I will appreciate able bodies to help me fetch him out of his hiding place. Some say He might have absconded with his girlfriend or impregnated some one.
The funniest is that his family members did not even bothered at all especially his father. What all his people are saying is that before now he has not been a good brother to his younger ones and a good son to his father.
The school fees now is on me alone am tired of crying and thinking all alone.
MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS
Re: Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid by Dontquit: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
You av not come out clearly and state how u want ppu to help u.
Re: Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid by vickysly: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wish I could help

Contact kbk online They might help

(1) (Reply)

Learning A Foreign Language... / Check Out What Naija Police Are Doing Instead / Facebook Accounts For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.