Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty (798 Views)

What If Proto-igboid Speakers Entered Igboland From The South? / 'it Is Mandatory To Tip Waiters After Good Service' - Lady Says / I Entered A Special Keke Today From Ojuelegba To Bode Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty by trendysturvs(f): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
A South African lady and Twitter user @MpumiMlambo2, recounted how she was in same taxi with her aunty who died when she was 16. According to the lady who said she was torn in her tweets which has long gone viral, her aunt sat in front of her (2nd row), and alighted first.

“MY AUNT DIED WHEN I WAS STILL IN PRIMARY SCHOOL. SHE WAS LIKE MY MOM, I TRULY LOVE HER. A FEW YEARS AFTER SHE DIED, I GOT INTO A TAXI WITH MY AUNT IN IT. I WAS SCARED TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULDN’T BELIEVE ME. IT WASN’T A LOOK ALIKE, IT WAS HER.”

“WE DIDN’T CHAT YOU GUYS, I WAS 16 AND WAS SEEING A DEAD PERSON. I WAS SCARED BUT I WAS ALSO HEART BROKEN. I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH, I WAS WITH HER A WEEK BEFORE SHE DIED. SHE IS LIKE A MOM TO ME.”

“SHE WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME (2ND ROW), I WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER. NGIDLULISE IMALI KUYENA, NGABHEKA PHANSI (I HANDED OVER MONEY TO HIM, LOOKED DOWN.). SHE GOT OFF FIRST. I CAN’T PUT IT TO WORDS MAN, I WAS TORN.”

“I’M NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU OR ANYTHING. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER EXPERIENCED SUCH. MY OWN MOM DOESN’T KNOW ABOUT THIS. THAT’S HOW FREAKED OUT I WAS.”

Do you believe this?

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/114348/

Re: Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty by alphacyborg(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Twitter story Anything for attention.
Re: Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
akudaya stuff.
Re: Lady Says She Entered The Same Bus With Her Dead Aunty by itchie: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
She just told the story to attract people to the real market she wants to sell, HERSELF!!!
See her dressing for that pic now, how e take relate with the story of person weh see ghost? Na market she dey sell joor

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Speak And Write Ikwerre Dialect Very Well For An Urgent J / Ngwa People And Mbaise Who Is More Industrialize / What Kind Of Culture Is This? See The Reasons Why They Insert Lip Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.