Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture (352 Views)

Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture / If You Need Any Tutor On Agriculture Basically On Planting Of Crop / A Lawyer's Perspective On Agriculture And Why Youths Need To Embrace Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by Adieza(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am getting fired up for the London Event. I will be helping people build up their online business and develop multiple streams of income there.

Meanwhile, Yakubu Jimoh John is getting ready to go to Rwanda. I am sending him to Rwanda to learn new technique for growing mushrooms and banana as thought by the Chinese there and help to lay good contacts for business development in Kigali.

The youths are the future so I am happy to invest in him. It is also a testimony to the rest of the youths in Nigeria as to what can happen when you are honest and vibrant and willing to do the work first.

I have never personally met Jimoh Yakubu but he has proven to be a reliable and trustworthy young man from the start. Sail on Jimoh.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=342543092918472&id=158338594672257

Re: Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by thesicilian: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Great gesture. We need more Aigbehis in our business sector.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by Adieza(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun and maclatunji
Re: Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by Adieza(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun and maclatunji
Re: Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by fm7070: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
someone is doing what government should be doing. yet, fulani herdsmen will not allow his farm to rest.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi To Send A Loyal Fan Abroad To Get Trained on Agriculture by Adieza(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
fm7070:
someone is doing what government should be doing. yet, fulani herdsmen will not allow his farm to rest.
yes my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Available!!! Moringa Seeds At Its Cheapest / Excellent Quality Palm Oil Available In Owerri / Healthy 12weeks Broilers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.