Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning (620 Views)

I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by whatmoreng: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
MY PEOPLE HELP OUT

Re: Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by greatnaija01: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
IN THE EXAMPLE, here is the COMPLETE CONCISE EXPLANATION

EXAMPLE 1: (3 raised to power 2) + 1 = 10(the one at the center)

EXAMPLE 2: (2 raised to power 4)+ 3 = 19 (the one at the center)

EXAMPLE 3: (7 raised to power 0= 1) + 7 = 8 (the one at the center)

Hope your WARD/CHILD understands. Its a no-brainer... very very easy
Re: Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by whatmoreng: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
IN THE EXAMPLE, here is the COMPLETE CONCISE EXPLANATION

EXAMPLE 1: (3 raised to power 2) + 1 = 10(the one at the center)

EXAMPLE 2: (2 raised to power 4)+ 3 = 19 (the one at the center)

EXAMPLE 3: (7 raised to power 0= 1) + 7 = 8 (the one at the center)

Hope your WARD/CHILD understands. Its a no-brainer... very very easy
OH thanks. I never thought of raised to power. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by blackpanthar: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
are you a qualified teacher at all?

EVERY TIME U WILL BE COMING HERE TO BEG FOR PEOPLE TO USE THEIR BRAIN TO SAVE YOU, IS YOUR BRAIN BATTERY WEAK?

See how person above me help u, you no fit pay am money, Next month you will be here again BEGGING .... are you not tired of such kind of LIFE?

whatmoreng:
MY PEOPLE HELP OUT
Re: Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by whatmoreng: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
blackpanthar:
are you a qualified teacher at all?

EVERY TIME U WILL BE COMING HERE TO BEG FOR PEOPLE TO USE THEIR BRAIN TO SAVE YOU, IS YOUR BRAIN BATTERY WEAK?

See how person above me help u, you no fit pay am money, Next month you will be here again BEGGING .... are you not tired of such kind of LIFE?

Come don't hang ur frustration on me, am not buhari. This is a public forum and I didn't specifically mention u.

1 Like

Re: Please. I Need Help With Solving This Quantitative Reasoning by Aspiregreat: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
HOW TO GET THE LEFT -HAND CIRCLE.

1.9(10-1) ÷ 3(2+1)=3

2.16(19-3) ÷ 7(3+4)=2

3.1(8-7) ÷ 7(0+7)=7.

(1) (Reply)

Fishes Falling Frome The Sky / Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story / I Need Tax Clearance For Adefabi In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.