Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Arrested For Threatening To Commit Suicide Because His Wife Refuse Him Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Arrested For Threatening To Commit Suicide Because His Wife Refuse Him Sex (442 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Threatening To Commit Suicide Because His Wife Refuse Him Sex by markode777: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A Ghanaian man, 38, has been apprehended by the Assin Fosu police for threatening to take his life.

The man, Joseph Acquah, a resider of Assin Kwaata area of Ghana threatened to commit suicide because his wife refused to make love with him for 3 months now.

Acquah's wife in order to stop him from taking his life, reported him to the police and he was apprehended, according to Adom news.

ASP Magnus Rendorf Sam, Assin Fosu District police commander, explained that he was quickly apprehended after his wife reported the case because it is against the laws of the country.

The commander who said Acquah will be punished accordingly, also urged Ghanaians to seek marital help from families and friend instead of committing suicide.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/03/see-wahala-man-arrested-for-threatening.html

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening To Commit Suicide Because His Wife Refuse Him Sex by MJBOLT: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
ghanians have stupidity hard wired in their DNA

(1) (Reply)

Ycee And Cassper Nyovest Working On A New Track (PHOTOS) / Toyin Abraham, Her Mum And Family Break Down As They Bury Her Dad / Latest JAM From Stephanie Ghaida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.