Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea (465 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea by ominirajj: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
[b]I am legally married to my husband who absconded like 4 months ago Leaving me alone with the kids. What can I do[/b]
Re: Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
ominirajj:
[b]I am legally married to my husband who absconded like 4 months ago Leaving me alone with the kids. What can I do[/b]

Find him.
Re: Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea by psucc(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
No advice will be too good except the decision you have made.
Depending on the situation, why did he fled? Is it because he could not provide for the family? Does he has anything that earns him money? How was your relationship with him? Did you show some concern about his life? Did you try to encourage him that 'tomorrow will be better'? Were you a thorn on his flesh? Did you perform your obligation as a married woman? Or did you use it as a bargaining power?Are you losing him to another woman?

Providing sincere answers to the above may help one to advice you properly and may be an indicator on the best approach to win him back, only if you still want him in your life.

Wish you the best
Re: Please Lawyers In The House And Those That Are Full Of Positive Idea by ominirajj: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote how
How

Find him.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / What I Call Nonsense. / I Fear For The Life Of My Son- How Can I Overcome This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.