Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

.. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / .. (2198 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD..Must go Today: 2005 Toks Corolla Sport for 1.85M / Clean Tokunboh Toyota Corolla 2007 Ce For Discounted Sale!!!! / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2007 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by tempex88(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:
Example

https://www.nairaland.com/4350243/us-tokunbo-toyota-camry-2007

His mistake was that he left the copart sticker. He could have looked for a mildly damaged black SE Camry to satisfy people like you policing delaers. Am sure that would fly
Re: .. by Cosplay: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
tempex88:

I appreciate your campaign but I have noticed double standards. That one post pix does not mean the car is safe and damage is minimal. Everyone should post Vin. No need for pix showing damage.

And stop celebrating people showing only pictures.

Excuse me Sir

But do you read bro? And when you read do you often have comprehension issues? Did you read this?

Including the photos is even a step further than just the VIN. Including photos does the job for you and saves you the trouble of obtaining your own vin report.

But the VIN should be provided in addition.

1 Like

Re: .. by Cosplay: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
tempex88:

His mistake was that he left the copart sticker. He could have looked for a mildly damaged black SE Camry to satisfy people like you policing delaers. Am sure that would fly

No, his mistake was that he chose to advertise a severely flooded vehicle. The fact that you think his mistake was in getting caught says a lot about your mindset.

1 Like

Re: .. by Cosplay: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
I’m done explaining alphabets to this one. Gazzuzz please come and carry your people.

1 Like

Re: .. by tempex88(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:

No, his mistake was that he chose to advertise a severely flooded vehicle. The fact that you think his mistake was in getting caught says a lot about your mindset.

The truth is this campaign can not work. I buy salvage cars and sell here too. I expect every prospecting to do a VIN check after physical inspection. It's is just 10usd.

If you continue with your campaign people will post different VIN that is not actual car they are selling. I have corolla pictures and VIN on my phone that will pass for the car he posted here.

Only someone who physically inspects the car would be able to trace the fraud.

1 Like

Re: .. by tempex88(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:
I’m done explaining alphabets to this one. Gazzuzz please come and carry your people.

I don't need your explanation. Please just stop policing people's thread. If you want to buy inspect and do VIN check.

If you continue the policing, you will only end up introducing more fraud. Let's buyers do their due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: .. by tempex88(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
princeonlinebiz:
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
ONCE I GET TO D OFFICE 2MORO.
I WILL COPY OUT D VIN.
AND PAST IT HERE.
NOT FOR U COSPLAY.
BUT FOR OTHER SERIOUS BUYERS OUT THERE READING THIS THREAD.
GOOD NIGHT.

Don't post any VIN. Let's serious buyer inspect, copy the VIN and do their checks.

1 Like

Re: .. by Cosplay: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018

Re: .. by thebigkendo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
tempex88:

Don't post any VIN. Let's serious buyer inspect, copy the VIN and do their checks.

What will posting the vin deduct from your advert? Why don't you just save "serious buyers" from wasting time and fuel.. Coming to inspect a flooded or accidented car with chasis & airbags out.. VIN is not hidden on a car.. Its below the windshield where anybody can see.. So why hiding it from a advert?

How much will it cost you to post the Vin number of a car you want to sell.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Cosplay: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

What will posting the vin deduct from your advert? Why don't you just save "serious buyers" from wasting time and fuel.. Coming to inspect a flooded or accidented car with chasis & airbags out.. VIN is not a hidden on a car.. Its below the windshield where anybody can see.. So why hiding it from a advert?

How much will it cost you to post the Vin number of a car you want to sell.

You’re wasting your breath on that character. That’s literally corruption fighting back.

Re: .. by thebigkendo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:

You’re wasting your breath on that character. That’s literally corruption fighting back.

Imagine the criminal saying
tempex88:

His mistake was that he left the copart sticker. He could have looked for a mildly damaged black SE Camry to satisfy people like you policing dealers. Am sure that would fly
Re: .. by timifakay(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2018
tempex88:

I appreciate your campaign but I have noticed double standards. That one post pix does not mean the car is safe and damage is minimal. Everyone should post Vin. No need for pix showing damage.

And stop celebrating people showing only pictures.

No double standards. It's just that someone who posts before repair pictures without being asked is less likely to have anything to hide, compared to someone who didn't post pictures of car abroad and avoids posting VIN.

tempex88:

The truth is this campaign can not work. I buy salvage cars and sell here too. I expect every prospecting to do a VIN check after physical inspection. It's is just 10usd.

If you continue with your campaign people will post different VIN that is not actual car they are selling. I have corolla pictures and VIN on my phone that will pass for the car he posted here.

If you will be fair, isn't it more logical to do a VIN from the comfort of one's home before going for physical inspection to see quality of repair work that was done on a vehicle.
Re: .. by LeJeun3: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
princeonlinebiz:
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
ONCE I GET TO D OFFICE 2MORO.
I WILL COPY OUT D VIN.
AND PAST IT HERE.
NOT FOR U COSPLAY.
BUT FOR OTHER SERIOUS BUYERS OUT THERE READING THIS THREAD.
GOOD NIGHT..

Which one is unserious buyer?? grin

Re: .. by LeJeun3: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2018
tempex88:

I now believe you feel there isn't any need being transparent, as you partake in the same shoddy business of selling lemons in the name of buy and drive.....

Not fair to either you or the buyer!

Re: .. by Cosplay: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 2013 Honda Accord (kaduna)SOLD!!! / .. / Sold sold sold 2000 Honda Accord Aka Baby Boy For Sale 570k last sold sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.