Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester (1591 Views)

Breaking: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed In It – Apostle Suleiman A / Do These Statues At The Notre Dame Cathedral Show That It's a Satanic Building? / Monster Energy Drink Is A Satanic Drink - 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
I wish to use this opportunity to tell all who care to listen that I am a living witness to Apostle Johnson Suleiman's satanic molestation. After the Otobo story I thot he would change but no. I had visited his church for the fruit of the womb and he never helped me on that instead he expanded my problems by coming in my dream to molest me like a spirit husband. And each time he does that I wake up feeling pains and discharge that later results in infection and other medical conditions.

At a point I started hearing voices and seeing him in my subconscious state. This was after I visited his church and he asked us to sow a seed and touch his hand. Prior to this I had sown all the money I had in his church. I stopped attending his church and still he comes everyday sometimes in my dreams and other in something like a trance troubling me and saying all manner of rubbish to turn me on so he would sleep with me spiritually. I have been battling him with prayers and so far God has been merciful in protecting me. I had kept quite because I had no physical proof but now I don't care if anyone believes me. I just have to warn those going through the same or going to his church for solution that he is a satanic molester and will not stop until you seriously show him you hate him and not afraid of him. He is very corrupt and perversious. I regret ever crossing paths with him in his church. Please be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by 9jaown(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
You want to blow without an album

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Paradigm777: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin OP u need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by greatnaija01: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
DO A VIDEO O... let us know the kind of LIFE u were living before u went to his church.... then put it on PAPER if u are BOLD ENOUGH.... and you will see how useless you will become in few weeks.

WHY DID U GO TO A CHURCH FOR MIRACLE, IS CHURCH A MIRACLE CENTRE OR A PLACE WHERE CHILDREN OF GOD GATHER TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD.....

Before you went there, you have been having sex in your dreams bt with faces u can not shout about... now its a Man of God who u probably thought immoral towards when u saw him that the devil now used his appearance to demonize you sexually.

abeg go to MFM for deliverance first. else you will have spiritual children soon

ekdum:
I wish to use this opportunity to tell all who care to listen that I am a living witness to Apostle Johnson Suleiman's satanic molestation. After the Otobo story I thot he would change but no. I had visited his church for the fruit of the womb and he never helped me on that instead he expanded my problems by coming in my dream to molest me like a spirit husband. And each time he does that I wake up feeling pains and discharge that later results in infection and other medical conditions.

At a point I started hearing voices and seeing him in my subconscious state. This was after I visited his church and he asked us to sow a seed and touch his hand. Prior to this I had sown all the money I had in his church. I stopped attending his church and still he comes everyday sometimes in my dreams and other in something like a trance troubling me and saying all manner of rubbish to turn me on so he would sleep with me spiritually. I have been battling him with prayers and so far God has been merciful in protecting me. I had kept quite because I had no physical proof but now I don't care if anyone believes me. I just have to warn those going through the same or going to his church for solution that he is a satanic molester and will not stop until you seriously show him you hate him and not afraid of him. He is very corrupt and perversious. I regret ever crossing paths with him in his church. Please be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by AntiWailer: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2018
9jaown:
You want to blow without an album

grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Ever8054: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2018
but Arsen Wenger will still have to go...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Otedollaryen: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Op please use your talents elsewhere. You can write movie scripts or buy laptop and be giving white pple leg over.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by paxonel(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2018
[Igbo accent] Op,, are you an Igbo man?
Don't worry , your market will not sell in this world, but in your dream.
Nobody will buy it here grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2018
@greatnaija01 Thanks for reprimanding me. It was my mistake going to his church for miracle. I never had this problem before then. This is a spiritual matter,so no videos. God is my witness. But please be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2018
ekdum:
@greatnaija01 Thanks for reprimanding me. It was my mistake going to his church for miracle. I never had this problem before then. This is a spiritual matter,so no videos. God is my witness. But please be warned.

Destruction is your destination if you don't repent. Hope you hear

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by petra1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
ekdum:

I had visited his church for the fruit of the womb and he never helped me on that instead he expanded my problems by coming in my dream to molest me like a spirit husband. And each time he does that I wake up feeling pains and discharge that later results in infection and other medical conditions.

At a point I started hearing voices and seeing him in my subconscious state

It is a demon that is oppressing you and not Apostle Suleiman . Marine Spiritual husbands can use the face of anyone . You’re only complicating your problem by attacking a man of God. It’s satanic set up so that you won’t get delivered .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Amberon11: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Op I believe you. Too many people are so daft they cannot analyse or even comprehend issues before jumping to attack posters whenever their "anointed" are being exposed.

I have a very strong conviction in mybheart that the self acclaimed apostle is not of God. There is not a single fruit of his which shows he is of God.

He talks carelessly, is boastful, I'll mannered, desecrates the altar of God by abusing fellow ministers on it, etc etc etc.

After the otobo incident, I realised that similar issues had been raised against him in the past. I even saw some topics here on NL from women who were allegedly abused by the apostle. Mind you this was long before the Otobo incident.

Even on Emmanuel TV, there has been two instances where people were going to expose apostle Suleiman but TB Joshua prevented them from speaking.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Amberon11: 4:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Demons cannot use the face of a real man of God, it is impossible.
petra1:

It is a demon that is oppressing you and not Apostle Suleiman . Marine Spiritual husbands can use the face of anyone . You’re only complicating your problem by attacking a man of God. It’s satanic set up so that you won’t get delivered .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2018
ekdum:

I wonder what you would say if it had being T.B.Joshua?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by aigboeben(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Amberon11:
Op I believe you. Too many people are so daft they cannot analyse or even comprehend issues before jumping to attack posters whenever their "anointed" are being exposed.

I have a very strong conviction in mybheart that the self acclaimed apostle is not of God. There is not a single fruit of his which shows he is of God.

He talks carelessly, is boastful, I'll mannered, desecrates the altar of God by abusing fellow ministers on it, etc etc etc.

After the otobo incident, I realised that similar issues had been raised against him in the past. I even saw some topics here on NL from women who were allegedly abused by the apostle. Mind you this was long before the Otobo incident.

Even on Emmanuel TV, there has been two instances where people were going to expose apostle Suleiman but TB Joshua prevented them from speaking.
You seem to be an avid follower of TB Joshua but not a child of God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by petra1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Amberon11:
Demons cannot use the face of a real man of God, it is impossible.

You need to know more about demonic withcraft ! Some ladies have even said holy ghost made love to them .

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by shadeyinka(m): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2018
ekdum:

Hi
I hope you will listen to me here. I have no affiliation to Apostle Suleiman Johnson nor do I go to his church. I am more concerned about you.

I stongly suspect that you are demonized and would need deliverance. Demons can use anyone's face in the dream including men of God. Demons in dreams are found of impersonating people like your mum, father, aunty etc.

Your dreams just indicate that you need deliverance. If you note carefully, its not the first time you've been having sexual dreams. However, after you started visiting the church of Suleiman Johnson, you started noticing that the man in your dreams was him AND the frequency seem to increase. This is most likely the truth.

The solution:
1. Please go for deliverance. It can be anywhere but just make sure its a church of Christ. MFM is good.
2. Irrespective of what happens in deliverance continue until you get pregnant. It might take some months.

The reason is because some demons are so deep seated that it takes a continuous flushing to dislodge them.

Also, no human being has the power to project themselves into anyone's dreams. Only demons can do that.

In a few days time I'm going to post a lecture series on dream interpretation for Christians.

Shalom
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by CodeTemplar: 3:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Amberon11:

Thank you. People don't know the fruit to look for in MOG any longer. They just suppport them like football team. I enjoin OP to study the bible(not mere reading) and link up with proven ministry like winners & redeem(others exist also). Get books, tape and relate with Jesus personally.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by aigboeben(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2018
petra1:

You need to know more about demonic withcraft ! Some ladies have even said holy ghost made love to them .

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Abeg tell am Bible. His type worships his favorite preacher and not God. No personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. And there are many of his kind on Nairaland
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester by aigboeben(m): 3:49am On Mar 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Thank you. People don't know the fruit to look for in MOG any longer. They just suppport them like football team. I enjoin OP to study the bible(not mere reading) and link up with proven ministry like winners & redeem(others exist also). Get books, tape and relate with Jesus personally.
Can you kindly give us the fruit we should look out for in a MOG?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Download Good Islamic Songs From? / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Hebrew Is Bantu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.