Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Four Reasons Why You Need An Online Presence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Reasons Why You Need An Online Presence (548 Views)

Sending Money To Nigeria? Here Are Four Reasons To Use Korapay / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / Benefits Of Having An Online Presence For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why You Need An Online Presence by Bigdreams(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hi,

My name is Joseph Philip.

I'm an Online Visibility Coach and Business Strategist who helps businesses gain more visibility online and help attract more paying customers to their businesses.

===========================================
I'll be sharing with you the BENEFITS OF HAVING AN ONLINE PRESENCE.

If you've been struggling with getting customers for your business who will continue to patronize you every time, then you need to read this article because it will show you how to position your business to get more customers.

It is no longer news that having an online presence is very important in this very dispensation if you want more people to know what you do, produce or sell and most importantly, patronize you.

The benefits that accrue to having an online presence are numerous. Some of them are:

1. Ability to reach a wider audience and increase your customer base – Your online presence enables you reach an audience beyond your local reach thereby empowering you to have more customers who will patronize you.

2. 2-4-7 Accessibility – Having an online presence means you or your business is available every hour of the day, even when you are asleep. With the increase in the number of smartphones owned by people all over the world, your business is just a click away. Come to think of it, if your business is not online and a potential customer needs your products and or services, how do they locate you?

3. Selling Made Easy – With the aid of shopping carts and secured online payment integration, you can have your products online such that your clients can order for them from anywhere in the world at any time of the day.

4. Improved Customer Service – Your website enables you to easily and directly interact with your customers thereby enabling you to get instant feedbacks, reviews and testimonials from them.

To this end therefore, I am offering a Massively Discounted Website/Online Presence Offer that will enable your product and or services come out of darkness and allow their light shine for your target market to see and make you more money.

This Promo Offer is titled:

=====================
WEBSITE ACQUISITION INITIATIVE
=====================
These are the features of the offer;

1. A 6-page professionally designed and mobile-responsive website to suit your personal (coaching, blog, etc) or business endeavours.

2. 1 year Domain name and hosting registration.

3. 5 Customized email addresses e.g. support@yourdomainname.com

4. 200 bulk sms units on our premium bulk sms portal – www.targetedsms247.com which you can use for marketing your products and or services.

5. Integration of your Social Media profiles i.e. facebook fan page, twitter into your website. If you don’t have these social media profiles, we will create them for you FREE and also customize them.

=====================
WHO IS THIS OFFER FOR?
=====================
This offer is for any person or small business that has an existing business or wants to start out and desires to convert his/her skills to cash and increase patronage for their goods and services.

Some of my works include:
www.pattyreg.com
www.makashtech.com.ng
www.salesbootcamp-ng.com
www.ruthoham.com
www.healthyandbeautiful.com.ng
www.ignatiusonuoha.com
www.ekonsult.com.ng/identity
www.ruthoham.com/free
www.ekonsult.com.ng/planning
www.moneywealthplus.com
www.bigdreamsng.com/smsportal
www.bigdreamsng.com/smsbusiness
www.wafservices.com.ng
etc

=====================
HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY?
=====================
• Imagine having your business on autopilot such that you even make money when you are asleep…

• Imagine having an unending stream of prospects who call you everyday to enquire for your products and/or services.

• Imagine having your prospects have access to you at anytime of the day via your website.

I could as well charge you professionally for N70,000 as that is the least I charge for my webdesign services.

However, because I want just 10 people to have their own online presence and begin to make money from it, I am giving out this Unique Website Acquisition Promo Offer for just N50,000.

Yes, N50,000 only.

To get your own business online now, kindly click this link => https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0MatBfj_pkcxVKRtQdazHSZ4NtqqYWyb0333Su_lwRKEP-A/viewform <== below to fill the form below to pre-qualify for the offer.

Once I receive your form, I will send an email to you with further details on the next step.

=====================
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE
=====================

This offer is only for the first 10 businesses only and it will be on a FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVE BASIS.

Please note, this offer does not cover Ecommerce websites or school portals. If you need any of this, kindly reach me on 08098086797 or 09077577252 (Whatsapp).

One more time, here 's what you are getting when you order for your own online presence (website) setup:

1. A 6-page professionally designed and mobile-responsive website to suit your personal (coaching, blog, etc) or business endeavours.

2. 2 years Domain name and hosting registration.

4. 200 bulk sms units on our premium bulk sms portal – www.targetedsms247.com which you can use for marketing your products and or services.5. Integration of your Social Media profiles i.e. facebook fan page, twitter into your website. If you don’t have these social media profiles, we will create them for you FREE and also customize them.

5. Lead Generation System Setup (Email Marketing) - to assist with generating qualitative prospects
for your business.

Remember, only 10 slots are available and it's on a first-come, first-served basis.

What are you waiting for?

Do you want to remain unnoticed and lose sales?

Now is the time for you to book your own spot!

Fill the form here at this link ==> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0MatBfj_pkcxVKRtQdazHSZ4NtqqYWyb0333Su_lwRKEP-A/viewform NOW!

Thank you.

Joseph Philip

www.bigdreamsng.com

PS: Limited slots are available. Register Now
Re: Four Reasons Why You Need An Online Presence by Bigdreams(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bigdreams:
Hi,

I'm an Online Visibility Coach and Business Strategist who helps businesses gain more visibility online and help attract more paying customers to their businesses.

If you've been struggling with getting customers for your business who will continue to patronize you every time, then you need to read this article because it will show you how to position your business to get more customers.

It is no longer news that having an online presence is very important in this very dispensation if you want more people to know what you do, produce or sell and most importantly, patronize you.

The benefits that accrue to having an online presence are numerous. Some of them are:

1. Ability to reach a wider audience and increase your customer base – Your online presence enables you reach an audience beyond your local reach thereby empowering you to have more customers who will patronize you.

2. 2-4-7 Accessibility – Having an online presence means you or your business is available every hour of the day, even when you are asleep. With the increase in the number of smartphones owned by people all over the world, your business is just a click away. Come to think of it, if your business is not online and a potential customer needs your products and or services, how do they locate you?

3. Selling Made Easy – With the aid of shopping carts and secured online payment integration, you can have your products online such that your clients can order for them from anywhere in the world at any time of the day.

4. Improved Customer Service – Your website enables you to easily and directly interact with your customers thereby enabling you to get instant feedbacks, reviews and testimonials from them.

To this end therefore, I am offering a Massively Discounted Website/Online Presence Offer that will enable your product and or services come out of darkness and allow their light shine for your target market to see and make you more money.

=====================
=====================

4. 200 bulk sms units on our premium bulk sms portal – www.targetedsms247.com which you can use for marketing your products and or services.

5. Integration of your Social Media profiles i.e. facebook fan page, twitter into your website. If you don’t have these social media profiles, we will create them for you FREE and also customize them.

=====================
WHO IS THIS OFFER FOR?
=====================
This offer is for any person or small business that has an existing business or wants to start out and desires to convert his/her skills to cash and increase patronage for their goods and services.

www.pattyreg.com
www.makashtech.com.ng
www.salesbootcamp-ng.com
www.ruthoham.com
www.ignatiusonuoha.com
www.ruthoham.com/free
www.moneywealthplus.com
www.wafservices.com.ng
etc

=====================
HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY?
=====================
• Imagine having your business on autopilot such that you even make money when you are asleep…

• Imagine having an unending stream of prospects who call you everyday to enquire for your products and/or services.

• Imagine having your prospects have access to you at anytime of the day via your website.

I could as well charge you professionally for N70,000 as that is the least I charge for my webdesign services.

However, because I want just 10 people to have their own online presence and begin to make money from it, I am giving out this Unique Website Acquisition Promo Offer for just N50,000.

Yes, N50,000 only.

To get your own business online now, kindly click this link => https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0MatBfj_pkcxVKRtQdazHSZ4NtqqYWyb0333Su_lwRKEP-A/viewform <== below to fill the form below to pre-qualify for the offer.

Once I receive your form, I will send an email to you with further details on the next step.

=====================
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE
=====================

This offer is only for the first 10 businesses only and it will be on a FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVE BASIS.

Please note, this offer does not cover Ecommerce websites or school portals. If you need any of this, kindly reach me on 08098086797 or 09077577252 (Whatsapp).

One more time, here 's what you are getting when you order for your own online presence (website) setup:

4. 200 bulk sms units on our premium bulk sms portal – www.targetedsms247.com which you can use for marketing your products and or services.5. Integration of your Social Media profiles i.e. facebook fan page, twitter into your website. If you don’t have these social media profiles, we will create them for you FREE and also customize them.

5. Lead Generation System Setup (Email Marketing) - to assist with generating qualitative prospects
for your business.

Remember, only 10 slots are available and it's on a first-come, first-served basis.

Fill the form here at this link ==> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0MatBfj_pkcxVKRtQdazHSZ4NtqqYWyb0333Su_lwRKEP-A/viewform NOW!

Thank you.

Joseph Philip

www.bigdreamsng.com

Re: Four Reasons Why You Need An Online Presence by Bigdreams(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Read...

Bigdreams:

Hi,

=====================
=====================

=====================
WHO IS THIS OFFER FOR?
=====================

www.pattyreg.com
www.makashtech.com.ng
www.salesbootcamp-ng.com
www.ruthoham.com
www.ignatiusonuoha.com
www.ruthoham.com/free
www.moneywealthplus.com
www.wafservices.com.ng
etc

=====================
HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY?
=====================

Yes, N50,000 only.

=====================
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE
=====================

for your business.

Thank you.

Joseph Philip

www.bigdreamsng.com

(1) (Reply)

Dr Kalu Idika Kalu Responds To El Rufai's Reply To Bill Gates Observations On F / Solarwox - Leading Solar Renewable Energy Company In Lagos Nigeria / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.