Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. (8763 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by anubabab: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2018
In response to Mark Banschick's September Psychology Today post, "The Intelligent Divorce," there is no such thing. Divorce is bad, plain and simple. I am a psychologist with an excellent education and the daughter of a divorce. In school, I read everything I could get my hands on, academic and anecdotal. I talked to everyone I knew, young and old. I talked to people who stayed in unhappy marriages. I talked to people who had married multiple times. From scientific articles to Hemingway on divorce, no source was overlooked.
If what is practiced in Ghana is practised everywhere, I am sure this so called Shame of Disgrace will reduce. Marriage is not only love but staying with each other for long.
Some situations warrant quick separation, but the one u can forgive, please do.

Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by Memories12411: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Interesting! I hope Nigeria will emulate this. Funny but serious.
Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by czarina(f): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Could cause a change of mind.

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by Atk1nson(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2018
So Ghanaians speak French,,keep lying
Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by Mznaett: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Atk1nson:
So Ghanaians speak French,,keep lying

Lol

It could be o grin

But I don't like this pattern at all. It could lead to change of mind tongue

1 Like

Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by ifyalways(f): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Akohwi.

Ghanaians now speak French? cheesy
Re: You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. by Pavore9: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2018
Is Ghana, Francophone?

(1) (Reply)

Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts / We Need Marriage Counselors In Nigeria Please. No More P And E / Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.