Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? (427 Views)

Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? / Pochettino Is Going Nowhere / Even With 3-0 Defeat ....I Am Going Nowhere, Says -arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? by PluralTrends: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Arsenal FC are faced with their greatest nightmare. Since the arrival of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal have never had such worst point at this stage of the season.

Arsene Wenger watched his team evicted from the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest and the League Cup by Manchester City.

The Gunner's boss has lost the support of the Club's directors but he's still been kept due to his good relationship with Stan Kroenke, who happens to be the majority stakeholder in the club.

The 68-year-old arrived Arsenal in 1996, 22 years ago and he is not planning on going anywhere.

"It's the first time it happens in my whole career, I must say," Wenger told Sky Sports

"It's not easy, but I have enough experience and enough desire to turn things around and I must say that, at the moment, when you need to stay in the game we are making few mistakes at the wrong moments.

"We have to stick together and focus. We have no other solution."

Source - http://www.247soccernews.com/2018/03/arsene-wenger-says-he-is-not-leaving.html
Re: Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? by Mariangeles(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Arsenal and Arsene matter don tire person!
Re: Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? by PluralTrends: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Buy better players he wont, leave he won't, and he has been in Arsenal for 22years...

Abeg is Arsenal owned by his father? cheesy
Re: Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? by tsmat(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
wowww
Re: Wenger Says He Is Going Nowhere. Arsenal Fans, What's Next? by PluralTrends: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018

tsmat:
wowww

(1) (Reply)

To All Sport Lover Get Paid For Your Passion / Firmino Reveals A Surprising Name As One Of Premeir League's Best / Sure 3odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.