Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Top 5 Secondary Schools In Your Area And What They Are Popular For!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Secondary Schools In Your Area And What They Are Popular For!!! (1021 Views)

Why The Lpu Is Popular For Distance Education? / Top 50,best Secondary Schools In Nigeria,based On Ssce Performance / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Secondary Schools In Your Area And What They Are Popular For!!! by sirgalahad26(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Almost all nairalanders has a handful secondary schools in their respective communities. I came up with this topic so that we can gist a bout the top five secondary schools in your areas. so i start:
1. IJEODODO SENIOR GRAMMAR SCHOOL(ISGS)
this is the only government secondary school in my hood, Ijeododo Island. i attended this. the school is known for all round academic and sports excellence.
2. HOPEFUL PRIVATE SCHOOLS
This is the first academic institution in the history of Ijeododo Island, currently it is the number one school for the elites it competes with ISGS in terms of academic and sports excellence but never a champion!
3. TDDC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
This is the number 2 school for the elites. the school boasts of state-of-the-art facilities and assets and i think this is one of the factors that made the school popular. it competes with HOPEFUL PRIVATE SCHOOLS in all aspects.
4. TOYEMS PRIVATE SCHOOLS
The school is owned by one of the teachers of ISGS, the school is not a match for the afore mentioned schools. their is a popular saying amongst students in the community 'if you wanna be corrupt, just go to toyems' that is the only area the school champions despite beign owned by a Deeper Life member!
5. DEO-POTENTIAL COLLEGE
This is also owned by another teacher at ISGS the school is second-in-command to TOYEMS and it is also owned by a deeper life member, what an irony!
PHEW... these are the top five schools in my area drop yours and lets know who is best!
Chiomamee
MrHistorian
Makydebbie
Deadrat
Bobola07
Nltaliban
IFOLUWAKRIZ
Ajet001
Diamondville
Fynestboi
Re: Top 5 Secondary Schools In Your Area And What They Are Popular For!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2018
OSYGLAD: Dating Is Natural In This School... Teachers And Students See It As Norm

HELEN QUEENLEY: Butter Kids, Self Acclaimed Rich Kids, Find Girls

OKOAFO SECONDARY SCHOOL: Okada boys, Mechanics, Young Oloshos, Intelligent Kids, Futureless children

JOSEDAP: Education Ground

HUMBEY: Infant Oloshos, nothing To Offer

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Secondary Schools In Your Area And What They Are Popular For!!! by youngking22(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
All five Government owned schools in Ajegunle are known for fighting and Agbero apprenticeship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 LASU POST UTME SCREENING AND DIRECT ENTRY FORM IS CLOSING TODAY FRIDAY / Gombe State University Circular On Resumption Of Academic Activities / Meet Wendy,nigeria's NASA Whizz,who Is First Black Woman To Bag Phd In Aerospace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.