Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Improve Employee's Engagement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Improve Employee's Engagement (3463 Views)

5 Practices To Improve Employee Productivity: Most Managers Neglect No. 5 / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Employee's Engagement by TAMSNigeria: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
TAMS Productivity Hack of the Day:

Improve employees' engagement by demonstrating you trust them to get the job done.

#TAMSummit2018 #TAMSandYou #WednesdayWisdom

Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by xmanco42: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
you mean fake trust for you employee . I guess you don't mean financial aspects.

2 Likes

Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by onupeter(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Second to comment....
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by dicksonadams(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Why
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by MRAKBEE(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Of course. Nothing kills more than bashing from a boss..
God thank you for helping me develop my plot of land. See the fellows up there them.. Their plots na only three bags of cements dey

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by 247TechBlog(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Increase their salaries and pay as at when due too

But this naija isn't just favorable to those who work for private companies in the end. They always seem to mess up one way or the other

Meanwhile Check my signature and visit my blog, you'll love it wink
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Very true... it puts them at ease and makes them accountable to their very own selves, knowing that someone has put faith in them to get a work done.
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by sunbbo(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice.
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by bolafez(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
v. good
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by mayskit4luv(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Improve Employee's Engagement by virtualhrs: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Coach for success,and practice random acts of kindness.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries / How Relevant Are Nigerian Professional Bodies / NPF Recruitment PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.