Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Car Stalling - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Stalling (1347 Views)

Mercedes Benz E350 Engine Stalling / This 6-wheel Drive Wheelchair Can Travel Through Water And Muds Without Stalling / Stalling In Manual Cars And Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Stalling by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
My car Toyota Camry XV 30 stalled while in motion. The auto electrician I patronise after much tinkering with wires, he told that the distributor head will be charged, which I did, the issue remains the same, he confirmed the fuel line to be ok, for two days now, he have been going from one wire to the other, and it seems he has exhausted all he knew, what can be zeroed in to resolve it
Re: Car Stalling by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Scan. Any check engine light? Your location?
Re: Car Stalling by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
indigene:
My car Toyota Camry XV 30 stalled while in motion. The auto electrician I patronise after much tinkering with wires, he told that the distributor head will be charged, which I did, the issue remains the same, he confirmed the fuel line to be ok, for two days now, he have been going from one wire to the other, and it seems he has exhausted all he knew, what can be zeroed in to resolve it

no distributor on the XV30
Re: Car Stalling by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

no distributor on the XV30
That's what the electrician say the model of my car is, so that the trader will give me the appropriate distributor head.But I told him it isToyota Camry 2.0 Gli executive.
The attached picture is the model of the car
I don't know its local or street name

Re: Car Stalling by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
angels09:
Scan. Any check engine light? Your location?
Engine and dashboard lights lites up, the engine cranks, but can't revolve
Re: Car Stalling by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
indigene:

That's what the electrician say the model of my car is, so that the trader will give me the appropriate distributor head.But I told him it isToyota Camry 2.0 Gli executive.
The attached picture is the model of the car
I don't know its local or street name

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_(XV30)
Re: Car Stalling by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Problem solved.
It's brain box was replaced, and the car came to life
Re: Car Stalling by Ezimuoh: 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_(XV30)

Dear GAZZUZZ my Toyota Camry 1998 5S-FE stalls and goes off after driving for a long while and I come to a stop and the temperature is at optimum. The car starts immediately I try to restart it without hesitation. Then problem happens again after driving and coming to a stop. I've replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, temperature coolant sensors and serviced the throttle body, but the problem continues. What could be the problem?
Re: Car Stalling by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2018
Ezimuoh:

Dear GAZZUZZ my Toyota Camry 1998 5S-FE stalls and goes off after driving for a long while and I come to a stop and the temperature is at optimum. The car starts immediately I try to restart it without hesitation. Then problem happens again after driving and coming to a stop. I've replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, temperature coolant sensors and serviced the throttle body, but the problem continues. What could be the problem?

Monitor temp values on a hand held Scanner when driving for a long time.
Re: Car Stalling by Ezimuoh: 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ok thanks
Re: Car Stalling by Ezimuoh: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I fprgotto add one more thing, when I notice its about to stall and go off, and I step on the throttle pedal and rev it, it doesn't go off

(1) (Reply)

Is Car Fuel Economy Issues An Electrical Or Mechanical Problem / The Price Of This Stolen £1m Solid Gold Toilet Could Get You 52 Toyota Camrys / SIENNA For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.