Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

#bbnaija: “almost All Of Them Are F*cking Each Other.” – SA Based Nigerian Man - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: “almost All Of Them Are F*cking Each Other.” – SA Based Nigerian Man (576 Views)

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) / B.M.F Tv Series Where Can I Download This Series Movie? / You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “almost All Of Them Are F*cking Each Other.” – SA Based Nigerian Man by jiblotech2: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
So a South African based Nigerian has made shocking allegations about Big Brother Housemates – according to one @PRODEEGY on Twitter, BBNaija housemates engage in sexual intercourse everyday with each other.

In a series of tweets on his page, he claims that the housemates have already exhausted 50 packs of condom within the period of time they’ve been in the house.

He wrote in his tweets,

These big brother housemates f*ck themselves EVERYDAY. I have seen clips that wasn’t aired on TV. I’m not supposed to be saying this

NBC Warned Big brother not to air these sex scenes on TV. These housemate already finished 50 packs of condoms. They f*ck everyday. I’m not even talking about the couples that y’all know. Almost all of them are f*cking each other.

I saw things. I’m shooketh.

All of them they collect.

A couple even broke bed while f*cking. I won’t tell y’all the couple.

read more @ https://www..com/bbnaija-housemates-sex-everyday-theyve-finished-50-packs-condom-sa-based-nigerian-man-claims/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: “almost All Of Them Are F*cking Each Other.” – SA Based Nigerian Man by walexGodson(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sh!t do happen
Re: #bbnaija: “almost All Of Them Are F*cking Each Other.” – SA Based Nigerian Man by princechurchill(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
We knew that there was no way condoms will be disappearing without any human actions because ghosts font f@ck...

But please share me that f@cking videos for f@ck sake

(1) (Reply)

Cee C Big Brother Housemate On The Fight Again With The Housemate She Hate Most / The Lion King / Free TV App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.