Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account (5012 Views)

I Need Unverified Fresh Adsense Approved Website / Come And Buy This Naija Fresh Adsense .. Affordable / 4 UK Fresh Adsense Account Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by explosivesedo: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Prior to the knowledge about google Adsense being the best and easiest method of website monetization, it is now considered what most bloggers if not all bloggers use to make money through their websites.

Owing to this good fact about Adsense, it is still the most difficult ads publishing network to get into as a publisher or a website owner.

As a result of this, several bloggers who find it extremely difficult to join the programme now do well by purchasing the said account from some other elite bloggers whom it seems much easier to approve an Adsense ads account with their websites.

This is a very nice idea to purchase an Adsense ads account from someone who sells at a good price as it is considered that most websites that were denied access to approve an Adsense account almost have what it takes to get approved but because of a reason or the other they get disapproved.

Notwithstanding this fact, there is a reason that called to our notice to put up this article as we already know the dangers that lie upfront.

I have worked for several of my clients whom complains that they get locked out of their Adsense account after a month of purchase through their gmail as a result of verification.

Let’s talk about the reason for this

Several time while trying to create a gmail account for google Adsense application, a “dummy” phone number is used for is so as to avoid phone number verification process.

“Dummy Number”

This is a fabricated phone number which is not always an existing number but it appears to be a new number and it is the first time it is being used for google application so they will not seek to verify it.

This always take a month or more for google to request the verification of the phone number for creating the google account.

At this point of verification, your Adsense will be locked out if you cannot verify your phone number and your Google account.

Having said this, let us now look at what you should do first when you happen to purchase an Adsense account.

The first thing you have to do when you purchase an Adsense account is…

. Login to the gmail associated to your Adsense account

. Go to my account

. Go to account security

. Go to change phone number for verification

. Change the phone number to what you can recall so as to verify the account when need calls

. Click on save

This process will help you not to get locked out of your account.

If you happen to find this process a bit difficult to do, let’s look at another way to leverage the first action you take after purchasing an Adsense account.

. Create a new gmail account which is non-associated with any Adsense account

. Go to the access and authorization of the newly purchased Adsense under settings

. From these go to the admin gmail and invite your fore created gmail account

. Now login to your fore created gmail and accept your invitation

. Go back to the admin pannel and refresh the page

. Your fore created gmail will be seen as invited into the Adsense

. Then make yourself an admin and remove the Adsense approved gmail as the admin

Making yourself an admin may take two weeks or less for the main Adsense approved gmail to be annuled so as to be removed as an admin.

This is the Adsense policy for admin transfer.

Wrap up

To the google Adsense account buyers, I presume you can find this guide real soothing for your online venture.

If you have ever been locked out of your account (google account) due to verification, this above written guide is the best option for you if you happened to buy another Adsense account from a legit seller.

Hope this was helpful?

If it was kindly leave your opinion below in the comment section.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/what-you-should-do-first-after-buying-a-fresh-adsense-account/

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by mayowascholar(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
noted

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by KnowMore: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Note.. I have Nigerian AdSense account for sale..
The AdSense will work on all dot com websites, dot net websites and dot com do ng as well.

Non-Hosted Pin Verified AdSense account for sale.

If you want pin verified account, you can also reach me.

Call me on 080-604-797-06

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by akinswaggs(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Why is this on fp??

Does Google allow selling of Adsense in their T&C

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Chuksgeo: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Adsence that takes very hard for Google to approve by the way who read the long epistle
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by mickeyenglish(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Like how much do they sell Adsense account these days?

Post No Bill
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by joeaz58(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
everything about Google and Adsense is useless...
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by enochogaga(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2018
make I go Alaba go buy my Adsense
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by klosety45: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Like seriously. Am making more money with admob. Adsense is now trash with low cpc.

Adplexbot is the best for Admob, content ad and Adsense for now since admobpilot has stop working. Am making more using adplexbot tool..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kFZaN03Fs

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by PromoteX: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Make more money with less website traffic using http://www.moneyadulttube.com
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Buy your Google AdSense at a very affordable price call or whatsapp09029 625255
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by uwalakathankgod(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2018
I have AdSen account for sell call 08066599816. t a 8year old account
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by 247TechBlog(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Noted grin

Meanwhile Check my signature and visit my blog, you'll love it cheesy
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by mendelsmattress: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2018
i'm interested
KnowMore:
Note.. I have Nigerian AdSense account for sale..
The AdSense will work on all dot com websites, dot net websites and dot com do ng as well.

If you want pin verified account, you can also reach me.
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Revolva(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2018
dont buy adsense...pls wait for urt turn and google will approve urs i got myne via my youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuYs7Y2bWU

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by PromoteX: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2018
klosety45:
Like seriously. Am making more money with admob. Adsense is now trash with low cpc.

Adplexbot is the best for Admob, content ad and Adsense for now since admobpilot has stop working. Am making more using adplexbot tool..

am interested drop ur email let me contact u
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Tjesctacy(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2018
explosivesedo:
Prior to the knowledge about google Adsense being the best and easiest method of website monetization, it is now considered what most bloggers if not all bloggers use to make money through their websites.

Owing to this good fact about Adsense, it is still the most difficult ads publishing network to get into as a publisher or a website owner.

As a result of this, several bloggers who find it extremely difficult to join the programme now do well by purchasing the said account from some other elite bloggers whom it seems much easier to approve an Adsense ads account with their websites.

This is a very nice idea to purchase an Adsense ads account from someone who sells at a good price as it is considered that most websites that were denied access to approve an Adsense account almost have what it takes to get approved but because of a reason or the other they get disapproved.

Notwithstanding this fact, there is a reason that called to our notice to put up this article as we already know the dangers that lie upfront.

I have worked for several of my clients whom complains that they get locked out of their Adsense account after a month of purchase through their gmail as a result of verification.

Let’s talk about the reason for this

Several time while trying to create a gmail account for google Adsense application, a “dummy” phone number is used for is so as to avoid phone number verification process.

“Dummy Number”

This is a fabricated phone number which is not always an existing number but it appears to be a new number and it is the first time it is being used for google application so they will not seek to verify it.

This always take a month or more for google to request the verification of the phone number for creating the google account.

At this point of verification, your Adsense will be locked out if you cannot verify your phone number and your Google account.

Having said this, let us now look at what you should do first when you happen to purchase an Adsense account.

The first thing you have to do when you purchase an Adsense account is…

. Login to the gmail associated to your Adsense account

. Go to my account

. Go to account security

. Go to change phone number for verification

. Change the phone number to what you can recall so as to verify the account when need calls

. Click on save

This process will help you not to get locked out of your account.

If you happen to find this process a bit difficult to do, let’s look at another way to leverage the first action you take after purchasing an Adsense account.

. Create a new gmail account which is non-associated with any Adsense account

. Go to the access and authorization of the newly purchased Adsense under settings

. From these go to the admin gmail and invite your fore created gmail account

. Now login to your fore created gmail and accept your invitation

. Go back to the admin pannel and refresh the page

. Your fore created gmail will be seen as invited into the Adsense

. Then make yourself an admin and remove the Adsense approved gmail as the admin

Making yourself an admin may take two weeks or less for the main Adsense approved gmail to be annuled so as to be removed as an admin.

This is the Adsense policy for admin transfer.

Wrap up

To the google Adsense account buyers, I presume you can find this guide real soothing for your online venture.

If you have ever been locked out of your account (google account) due to verification, this above written guide is the best option for you if you happened to buy another Adsense account from a legit seller.

Hope this was helpful?

If it was kindly leave your opinion below in the comment section.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/what-you-should-do-first-after-buying-a-fresh-adsense-account/

Nice post op, what's your opinion about linking a new adsense account to a Google analytics account which have a separate email. The email associated with the Google analytics account has been denied adsense twice.
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by dogstyle007(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2018
NIce
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by bobojoshua(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Great guide.
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by bedfordng(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by klosety45: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
PromoteX:

oga message me here: chorusjoy at gmail.com
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Ogbuevi(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
akinswaggs:
Why is this on fp??

Does Google allow selling of Adsense in their T&C

I wonder oh
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by explosivesedo: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tjesctacy:

Nice post op, what's your opinion about linking a new adsense account to a Google analytics account which have a separate email. The email associated with the Google analytics account has been denied adsense twice.

i suggest you use the ebsite associated email rather
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by successtar(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Checkout my portfolio here..

https://successtar.github.io

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
successtar:
The only Google AdSense account seller I can recommend....

You will enjoy doing business with him..

thanks sir
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by daudugod(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2018
klosety45:

How much is the cost of this bot send me a mail daudugodswill2016@gmail.com
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Ekemini8657(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
PromoteX:

Please contact me, ekemininyong77@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do First After Buying A Fresh Adsense Account by Ekemini8657(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2019
klosety45:

I'm interested ekemininyong77@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? / Are Nigerian Bloggers Expected To Pay Tax? / Mtn unlimited Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.