Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. (1555 Views)

If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Key Secrets To Winning Big On Bet9ja Virtual Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
because of this bet9ja virtual bet I've lost my integrity as a person, I've lost my fathers trust, even my friends doubts me now. bet9ja virtual has succeeded in ruining the life of so many Nigerian youths, I've never come across a person who ventured into virtual betting without regrets, its is so addictive to the extent guys now make mockery of each other when one of them decides to stop. when a person decides to stop we usually laff at the person and say he's only on break and funny enough he returns back. seun pls I beg you, I believe nairaland is a big platform which can be used to hear our cry
pls help move to permanent site..
cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 pls hear our plea...
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
let's do a mini pool here sef,
if you've benefited more than loss in virtual betting click like if you've lost more than gain click share...

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by ihimiray(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Youngmolis:
because of this bet9ja virtual bet I've lost my integrity as a person, I've lost my fathers trust, even my friends doubts me now. bet9ja virtual has succeeded in ruining the life of so many Nigerian youths, I've never come across a person who ventured into virtual betting without regrets, its is so addictive to the extent guys now make mockery of each other when one of them decides to stop. when a person decides to stop we usually laff at the person and say he's only on break and funny enough he returns back. seun pls I beg you, I believe nairaland is a big platform which can be used to hear our cry
guy I will advice u to run from virtual betting. 7 can never win......
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
ihimiray:
guy I will advice u to run from virtual betting. 7 can never win......
bro I've tried running away but bro its more than addictive, I've tried stopping it but man one way or the other I still return back to it. its a common problem amongst gamblers and you know..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
the Twitter lords should pls help with an hashtag so the govt can hear us, I repeat nobody has ever profited from it,
hungerbad
sarrki
tonyebarcanista and other patriots in this forum should pls assist boys.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Timajohn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Youngmolis:
virtual is a life destroyer.. I remembered back then, when my friend wanted to pay his debt.so he told the person that he's going to settle him the next day when he comes back from his place of work.. On his way back home,he saw a bet9ja shop, so he branched thinking he's going to double the money with him. To his surprise,he lost everything to the extent that he begged the cashier to give him transport fare,, he was unable to settle his debt. And was disgraced
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Virtual betting is the worse thing than can happen to any young man out there .

I’ve seen friends lost everything to virtual betting.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by jumper524(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

bros no be lie ooo...
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by jumper524(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

that thing has put me into lots of troubles in this life..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by ihimiray(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Youngmolis:
bro I've tried running away but bro its more than addictive, I've tried stopping it but man one way or the other I still return back to it. its a common problem amongst gamblers and you know..
just put u mind into it... I once tried it and I realized Dat it not worth it...... I still play the normal bet and I still get paid but the virtual dats demonic.... Just try brother
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
ihimiray:
just put u mind into it... I once tried it and I realized Dat it not worth it...... I still play the normal bet and I still get paid but the virtual dats demonic.... Just try brother
bro thanks for the advice, I pray I stop and I also pray it gets banned..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Did they force you to play

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Stop betting entire or stick to normal betting.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps4, Free Games Installed, 2 wireless controllers / 3-5 Odds Daily / World's Highest-paid Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.