Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? (1661 Views)

Is It Normal For Police To Enter A Street & Arrest People Without Offense? / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Hakeem Odumosu To Hold Area Commanders And DPOs Accountable For Police Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by Murphylink(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Today, 7/03/18 I was at a police station with an affidavit for police report on lost passport. The officer I met said its #5000 for him to issue the report.

I told him this is ridiculous demand, that why must I pay that much to get 'just' a report. The next thing he asked was the cost of getting aan affidavit signed at the court. That did I pay exactly whats on the receipt.

Anyway, I eventually paid #1000 after he deliberately wasted my time for 3 hours
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by samojay20(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm dedicating this FTC to myself its my birthday and also wishing my twins all around a happy birthday too and also to my fellow march born.. Happy birthday...

I really don't think you should pay for a police report
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by femidejulius(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerian Police are the number 1 law breakers in this country.

Asking you to pay for anything isn't actually a bad thing, provided you are issued a formal receipt of payment. I don't need to ask. I know no receipt was issued. In as much as no receipt was issued,it is a crime.

If you go to police station to lodge a complain, do you know you will be asked to pay for pen and paper so your statement can be recorded?

Police is your worst enemy
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nothing is free in Nigeria.
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by samojay20(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lala did not see this one to push to FP oo Cc: lalasticlala Cc: mynd44 Cc: seun
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by samojay20(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lala did not see this one to push to FP oo Cc: lalasticlala Cc: mynd44 Cc: seun
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by LordPherule(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Even at the court of justice is not fair. The justice sector is also ridiculous.
Re: Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? by Chizillar1(m): 11:13am On Apr 10
We are a document processing firm based in Lagos state. We process your police report and court affidavit of loss of your important documents in Nigeria.

We are your trusted hands for any type of your document processing as Newspaper Publications (Any newspaper of your choice), Change of Name, Affidavit, document attestation, Police Report and Clearance, Collection of Certificates and all related services in Nigeria.
We act as a bridge between you and the public Institutions that serve them in order to facilitate exceptional value delivery and expertise.

Full Assurance!! Full Expertise!!

Call/WhatsApp /07033097160

(1) (Reply)

Zambia’s New Customs Uniforms Break The Internet (photos) / This Is Why You Shouldn't Buy Gas Cylinders From The Open Market / Police Still Arresting And Killing Nigerians at Barracks,Surulere(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.