Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation (8407 Views)

Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou / Dana Air Partners NGO To Conduct Free Prostate Cancer Screening For 3000 Men / Free Cervical Cancer Screening - Ongoing At Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by divineneed: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
As part of activities to mark the 2018 International Women’s Day, Isabela Ayuk Foundation has set out to conduct a FREE CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING, PREVENTION and CANCELLING SESSION at Federal Capital Territory Abuja.

Isabela Ayuk Foundation is saddled with the responsibility of raising the awareness level of women as regards cervical cancer and other health related preventable diseases. The foundation has in the past conducted successful outreaches in different part of the country. It is believed that the outreach will assist women in making informed decision about their health and general well-being. The exercise will take place at Primary health care center, Ushafa... Bwari Area Council, FCT, Abuja by 8am prompt.

Source: http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/isabella-ayuk-foundation-conducts-free.html

CC: Sissy3, dominique

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by divineneed: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
CC: Sissy3, dominique Please lets help our women and young ladies
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Jenefa1: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wow, this is a nice initiative

1 Like

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Iyawofarmer: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by voicelez: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
God bless you very much
Beauty with Brian
Not those instagram slay queen �

4 Likes

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Dammylois(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na the procedure be the problem now...I no fit allow cusco speculum down there biko

3 Likes

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Solidkay(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigeria is a great nation,

but we're cursed with bad leaders.
Great one sis.
The lives you have touched and the ones you'll touch will continuously pray for you.

Pray for our great nation
NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by engrjacuzzi: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
this woman gather for front and back Sha
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by BoweryGirl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
This painful procedure. Isn't this what they call Pap Smear test? I ran away after hearing my sister's scream at the nurse's room at HEC Clinic in Warri. Mbok, my vagina is covered by the Holy Ghost Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Blackliquid: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by cyndy1000(f): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice initiative she should all attend to other part of the state. May God bless her kind gesture.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Ellabae(f): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice development
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by obowunmi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kudos lady.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by OlujobaSamuel: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
BoweryGirl:
This painful procedure. Isn't this what they call Pap Smear test? I ran away after hearing my sister's scream at the nurse's room at HEC Clinic in Warri. Mbok, my vagina is covered by the Holy Ghost Fire.
Dammylois:
Na the procedure be the problem now...I no fit allow cusco speculum down there biko
so the test sef na pain, how much more the real cancer?
if ladies sef dey run shout Blood of Jesus, make i join you shout am for my love ones wey be female too, I cover una VJ with the blood of Jesus oo

1 Like

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Uyi168: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

so the test sef na pain, how much more the real cancer?
if ladies sef dey run shout Blood of Jesus, make i join you shout am for my love ones wey be female too, I cover una VJ with the blood of Jesus oo
Just look at the way u guys are wasting this blood
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Houseofglam7(f): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2018
"CANCELLING SESSION" indeed
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by cococandy(f): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Dammylois:

Have you ladies ever seen a woman with cervical cancer? If you do, you will thank this woman for this initiative.

A little discomfort is nothing when it can detect and prevent a future is pain, suffering and eventual death.

I don’t joke with Pap smears.

2 Likes

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by AreaFada2: 4:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Dammylois:

My dear, bearing the pain once every three years is well worth it. I do not know how they do it that makes it so painful as you say.

All I have heard from women is that it's a bit uncomfortable. Certainly not painful as to scream.

The modern disposable plastic ones are not bad at all.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by AreaFada2: 4:51am On Mar 08, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Not that painful these days if done gently. Haba! It's not a mechanic job na. cheesy grin

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by AreaFada2: 4:53am On Mar 08, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Not that painful these days if done gently. Haba! It's not a mechanic job na. cheesy grin

I have never seen any lady show more than a little grimace. Certainly NEVER excruciating pain as to scream.

The person doing it should always warn that it might cause a little discomfort.

A little of that every 3 years is worth it. Compared to dying at 29 or 33 leaving 2 little kids behind (God forbid). Yes God covers us. But many God's children die daily.

May be that "cover" from God includes the chance to find out via Pap test and get treated early. cheesy grin
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by khalhokage(m): 5:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Located in Abuja where most of the population can afford to get the test out of their own pockets.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Martin0(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Nice development
I hope you will go for the free text
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by ensamy(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Ayuk when will she extend this kind gesture to Manyu Division, Cameroon, her fatherland.
She should remember home. cool cool cool
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by billyG(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2018
A little pain today is better than an excruciating pain of cancer,getting eating inside & eventual death which money cannot prevent.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by KanwuliaExtra: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2018
What is “CANCELLING SESSION”? undecided
Could not read past that o.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Ellabae(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Martin0:

I hope you will go for the free text
Pls help me tell ur sister to go. I don't gat the time.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by obi123: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
cococandy:

Have you ladies ever seen a woman with cervical cancer? If you do, you will thank this woman for this initiative.

A little discomfort is nothing when it can detect and prevent a future is pain, suffering and eventual death.

I don’t joke with Pap smears.

as in i dont even try to reschedule my appointment when i get a letter from my GP saying i am due one, i just go.It is not to be joked with
the discomfort you feel is when they swab around to take the sample from the cervix but its literally seconds and you are done.

Wonderful initiative

1 Like

Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by obi123: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

I have never seen any lady show more than a little grimace. Certainly NEVER excruciating pain as to scream.

The person doing it should always warn that it might cause a little discomfort.

A little of that every 3 years is worth it. Compared to dying at 29 or 33 leaving 2 little kids behind (God forbid). Yes God covers us. But many God's children die daily.

May be that "cover" from God includes the chance to find out via Pap test and get treated early. cheesy grin

Thank you
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by CioAngels(f): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Ayuk, when are you coming to Lagos? And when you decides to come, it must not be Victoria Island, Lekki or Ajah because the ordinary Nigerians as we are called, are the ones that needs your good hearts and not the wives of the thieving politicians wives.
Re: Free Cervical Cancer Screening By Isabella Ayuk Foundation by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Pls help me tell ur sister to go. I don't gat the time.

hahahahah no wahala oogrin

(1) (Reply)

All Expecting Moms: Must-haves Products For Your Baby In The First Year / Jos Communities Reject Polio Vaccine, Want Food Instead / See Why Sachet (pure) Water Is Not Safe For Drinking (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.