Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. (1734 Views)

Should Loan Apps Be Banned From Nigeria? / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
because of this bet9ja virtual bet I've lost my integrity as a person, I've lost my fathers trust, even my friends doubts me now. bet9ja virtual has succeeded in ruining the life of so many Nigerian youths, I've never come across a person who ventured into virtual betting without regrets, its is so addictive to the extent guys now make mockery of each other when one of them decides to stop. when a person decides to stop we usually laff at the person and say he's only on break and funny enough he returns back. seun pls I beg you, I believe nairaland is a big platform which can be used to hear our cry
pls help move to permanent site..
cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 pls hear our plea...
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nobody forced you to play it.
Now that you have realised, you can quit for good instead of you asking for it to banned.

Youngmolis:
because of this bet9ja virtual bet I've lost my integrity as a person, I've lost my fathers trust, even my friends doubts me now. bet9ja virtual has succeeded in ruining the life of so many Nigerian youths, I've never come across a person who ventured into virtual betting without regrets, its is so addictive to the extent guys now make mockery of each other when one of them decides to stop. when a person decides to stop we usually laff at the person and say he's only on break and funny enough he returns back. seun pls I beg you, I believe nairaland is a big platform which can be used to hear our cry
pls help move to permanent site..
cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 pls hear our plea...

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Toosure70: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
keep shut.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Nobody forced you to play it.
Now that you have realises, you can quit for good instead of you asking for it to banned.

even before I ventured into it, I know it was bad but bro its addictive. people have tried quitting but its almost impossible. u may not be affected by it now but trust me one day ull understand, you'll understand the day ur friend, brother or son venture into such act. lets all join hands and stop it before it kills us all..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by zionmade1: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
OP a lot of persons will crucify u for being a gambler. I am just here to offer u a solution.
go to that bet9ja without any money
predict games the way u do, even write them on paper, write the amount u would have staked if u had money. allow them play and see if u will win. At the end of 5hrs, subtract ur wins from ur loss and think of how much u could have lost if u went there with cash.
Repeat that till u gradually come to a strong conviction that you will always loose ur money wen u bet.
trust me after one month u will never bet again

I have counselled people using this method and it worked for them. it can also work for u.

gambling kills, flee away from it

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toosure70:
keep shut.
bro seriously maybe ur a shop agent or something but trust me it ain't worth it..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Upon how sugar and honey sweet reach, u no dey lick per seconds...why?
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
zionmade1:
OP a lot of persons will crucify u for being a gambler. I am just here to offer u a solution.
go to that bet9ja without any money
predict games the way u do, even write them on paper, write the amount u would have staked if u had money. allow them play and see if u will win. At the end of 5hrs, subtract ur wins from ur loss and think of how much u could have lost if u went there with cash.
Repeat that till u gradually come to a strong conviction that you will always loose ur money wen u bet.
trust me after one month u will never bet again

I have counselled people using this method and it worked for them. it can also work for u.

gambling kills, flee away from it
sounds like a good idea, bro I'll definitely try it..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Upon how sugar and honey sweet reach, u no dey lick per seconds...why?
I don't get u..
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Youngmolis:
I don't get u..

With the level of sweetness of sugar or honey...there's no addiction. If you can control that, you can also control virtual betting.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Ekugbeh(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lol.
Where re the national advisers?

Over 2 u
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Youngmolis: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

With the level of sweetness of sugar or honey...there's no addiction. If you can control that, you can also control virtual betting.
this are words..

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by zionmade1: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Youngmolis:
sounds like a good idea, bro I'll definitely try it..
just ensure u don't go there with a penny. wen others are playing their games, play ur own on paper, for sure u will go home thanking God u never went out with cash. try it for one month

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by Advans(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Gambling is an apparently impossible means of acquiring wealth. only one out of every 1million gamblers makes a huge win & The spirit of covetousness will surely make d winner loose all his gains with time. Strict begging is far better than gambling. THE EARLIER U REALIZE THAT U CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE TRU GAMBLING, THE BETTER IT IS 4U

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Must Be Banned From The Country. by oPPOSEE: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2018
since my man lost his job, virtual is what that is sustaining him.

maybe they were collecting from you and giving the poor guy so don't be greedy bro afterall your parents re still alive.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Profitable To Be An Agent Among Merrybet,bet9ja,nairabet / Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria / Buy your cheap airtime and data online. Lotto tickets also available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.