Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Liverpool Star Sadio Mane Fires Warning To Man Utd Ahead Of Saturday Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Star Sadio Mane Fires Warning To Man Utd Ahead Of Saturday Clash (368 Views)

Breaking!- Liverpool Star Sadio Mane Involved In An Auto Crash In His Home Town / Xenophobia: Madagascar Pulls Out Of Saturday's Friendly Against South Africa / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Saturday's Clash Against Libya(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Sadio Mane Fires Warning To Man Utd Ahead Of Saturday Clash by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sadio Mane has fired a warning to Manchester United ahead of Saturday’s showdown.

Liverpool head to Old Trafford this weekend looking to overtake Manchester United in second place.

Liverpool are two points back in third and could put more pressure on Jose Mourinho with a victory.

And Mane thinks this Liverpool team can beat anyone.

"It will not be easy but I've always said we can beat any team in the world," said Mane.

"Honestly they (Manchester United) are one of the best teams in England, of course in the world also, but we are as well.

"It's the dream for every single player to play this kind of game so everyone is looking forward to it."

United needed injury time to beat Crystal Palace on Monday and have looked out of sorts in recent weeks while Liverpool are firing on all cylinders.

Prior to last night’s 0-0 draw with Porto they had scored 16 goals in their last five games.

Jurgen Klopp was delighted his side managed to make the last eight of the Champions League.

"It feels really good," said Klopp.

"I think this year we belong there to be honest, it should not be a big surprise.

"I think it was time we showed up again. Good development in Liverpool at the moment, it's a nice moment, but if you don't show up in a competition like the Champions League then nobody really will realise it.

"I'm happy for all the people involved that we have made that step. So it's done, it's good, now let's carry on.

"The next round will be difficult, seven other very good teams, maybe four of them are from England, which doesn't make it easier.

"I think we will have a chance for sure to go to the semis. We'll take it step-by-step and tonight it is cool." {Continue Reading:- www.ngfind.com}

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Behind The Banned Air Jordan / Newly Built & Affordable 3bedroom Apartment For Rent Akoka,lagos.price : 800,000 / Messi Will Travel To Sevilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.