Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days (1274 Views)

Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / 116 Ex-employees Sue UBA For N2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 96,500 Still Hanging With Union Bank And Uba For The Past 7days by Guzman4: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
I made a transaction with my union bank ATM card to my saving account in uba, the money was debited from my account without me receiving it on my UBa account. Both banks kept posting me till this moment. I think I need to take this issue to customer protection unit of the Cbn.nobody can dump me of my hard earned money.

(1) (Reply)

First Online Loans Directory In Africa (get A Loan In 2hrs) / How To Become A Content Writer On Opera News Hub And Get Paid / Ukraine Pilling Sheets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.