Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Bondage - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Bondage (518 Views)

Larry Gaaga – Living In Bondage: Breaking Free / Larry Gaaga Ft. Davido – Work (living In Bondage) / Larry Gaaga – Work (living In Bondage) Ft. Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bondage by musicalcrib: 3:38am On Mar 08, 2018
If you still can't play your Piano without pressing this button then this is for you.

I call it the "BONDAGE BUTTON". That's what it is, it restrains You as a Pianist.
For so many years, I was enslaved by this Button. The funny part of it was that, I felt there was no need to Break free from this button and this is the belief a lot of Pianist have. So Many "Lazy" Pianists have given a million and one reason why they don't need to break free from this button. Dear! if you really want to take your Piano-playing further, you have to break free from this. Breaking free from this "Button" is extremely simple and easy. if you are ready to participate in "PROJECT2018" that is "Breaking free from this button" then Join the series "Practical way to play all 12 Keys" at https://musicalcrib.com. Regardless of whenever you join, You will be glad you made this a GOAL to achieve this year (PROJECT 2018). Oooh!! By the way, you might have been wondering why i termed it "THE BONDAGE BUTTON", I think I explained that in the first lesson of the series. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download Casanova By Stanley Enow / Work And Study Music In Canada / [music] Captain Bang Ft. Olamide – I Gat My Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.