Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says (16348 Views)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by jiblotech2: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam, has talked about the hatred she gets from other housemates after she became the Head of House, HoH.

She won the HoH last Monday, beating off challenges from Alex, Tobi, and Leo

She has since then being taking charge of the affairs of the house and also enjoying the benefits and luxuries that accompanies the position.

In a chat with Big Brother during her Wednesday’s Dairy Session, Bambam said relationship with other housemates has not been the same since she took over the leadership position.

She specifically accused Tobi and Ifu Ennada of not being good followers.

According to her, “I’m really tired at this moment Big Brother. Its not what it used to be when other housemates were Head of House.

“I tries my best to carry not to step on anyone toes; to carry them along but some people are difficult followers.

“Ifu Ennada showed me during the challenge that she really don’t like when she crossed over to congratulate Alex at the end of the first challenge.

“Then after I won the in the second one, she came over to say congratulation which I know was from her heart.

“Tobi has not been supportive. When we’re engage in anything that is a task he’ll either be sleeping or doing some other thing.

“Not that I want anyone to like me, but Big Brother, the hatred is just obvious.”

read more @ https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-ifu-ennada-tobi-hate-bambam-reveals/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by W3xy1(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Make you self hate them na. 2 ba ge 4

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Chevronstaff: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Have u guys realized that Miracle and Nina are so real? They ain't camera conscious. They are original...They don't gossip.
I won't be surprised if Miracle emerges winner...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by visijo(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Those on top of me. Una de use 5g? Upon my 4g.. Abeg make this show do end jare..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Giddymoney(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Not a single Bleep given

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by TeeAL(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by SirHouloo(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Hearing Bambam reminds me of Bang Bang.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by OhiOfIhima: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
waiting happen.. No single comment, d moderator push it to the front page... Nairaland n bbn, nawaooo
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by yeyeboi(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Meanwhile grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by neolboy(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Dwayndlight: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Tobi no get time. Real nigga

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Yankiss(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Why not look at the positive side of the housemates? Must everyone like you? Be more positive. Ignore all these or you lose focus!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by RogueX: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
You forgot to mention me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by ehardetola(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Every leader must have Judas among is disciples. Your own can't be different thou. So park well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by macmiral: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
Not a single Bleep given
Hahhhhh this one weak me oooo
Correct guy yu cannot come and die nah....
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by fidelis911: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Complaining won't get u anywhere jare.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by RichDad1(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
So we should fry Kola nuts abi ? angry angry

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
These ones go just come with their nonsense while u r searching for news that has to do with ganduje, dino, bello and the rest.... Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Sabiboii17(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Mumu girl....you expect them to start licking your foot or what.....point blank you are not in there to be liked by them.....may sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Mandrake007(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2018
I have to be on BBN next year
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Boyooosa(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
W3xy1:
Make you self hate them na. 2 ba ge 4
She doesn't want to hate them cos hate and hate speech now attracts death penalty in Nigeria
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by dimeji877(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
I love the way messi scored against Crystal place, even though the serial A title belongs to everton.

Mhen that rashidi yekeen goal against man city na burst brain, that guy deserves balloon d'or

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Fkforyou(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2018
^^^^ The guy above me, I feel sorry for his ancestors though... cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Krissjones: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
dimeji877:
I love the way messi scored against Crystal place, even though the serial A title belongs to everton.

Mhen that rashidi yekeen goal against man city na burst brain, that guy deserves balloon d'or
Very dry.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Mumungirl
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Krissjones:
Very dry.

You do ur own mk we see tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by Enmas078(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
*“I tries my best to carry not to step on anyone toes; to carry them along but some people are difficult followers.*

That signifies that no one is perfect....
I dedicate that to the nairaland Grammarians and therefore instructing them to do the needful
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me – Bambam Says by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
RichDad1:
So we should fry Kola nuts abi ? angry angry

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS undecided

“I tries my best to carry not to step on anyone toes; to carry them along but some people are difficult followers"
Lol. Ive always said it that this program is full of immoralities.

(1) (Reply)

Disney Is Developing of the First African Princess Movie / 30 Days: A Nice Nollywood Movie? / The History Of Nollywood: Nigeria's Mega Film Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.