Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio (5479 Views)

My Graphics Design Portfolio / My Design Portfolio / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
His business card design, attached is the logo

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Vincentil: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
They are very cool. I will contact you for a logo work and roll up banner
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:53pm On May 01, 2018
Vincentil:
They are very cool. I will contact you for a logo work and roll up banner
Okay sir
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
Logo for Arewawatch. Awesome customer

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
Roll up banner design

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Simple flyer design for OMACISCA. A catering service business

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 4:25pm On May 07, 2018
E book cover design

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 7:16pm On May 11, 2018
Logo for Begabung entertainment

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Qhalifah: 10:45pm On May 13, 2018
Learnstuffs:
For a blog
nice and clean job you're doing boss, hope you don't mind sharing how you did that wire line under the mic and pls what apps do you use, thanks.
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
Qhalifah:
nice and clean job you're doing boss, hope you don't mind sharing how you did that wire line under the mic and pls what apps do you use, thanks.
I did it using pen tool in Illustrator. I use Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw depending on what I need and client too
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Qhalifah: 1:18am On May 15, 2018
Learnstuffs:

I did it using pen tool in Illustrator. I use Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw depending on what I need and client too
Thanks boss, pls what exactly does different apps give(like there specialization), that varies from the other. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
Qhalifah:
Thanks boss, pls what exactly does different apps give(like there specialization), that varies from the other. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Illustrator and Corel Draw is mainly for logo, high quality print work, illustration whole photoshop is the get to go software for photo retouching and manipulation
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Flyer design for a party event

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Logo for a record label outfit "Art Distrikt"

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Cartoon job

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Digital painting

Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by dengepo: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can you design a brochure? If yes please get in touch at ecacnigeria@hotmail.com
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 1:19am On Sep 18, 2018
dengepo:
Can you design a brochure? If yes please get in touch at ecacnigeria@hotmail.com
Alright i will send you a mail sir
Re: My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio by Learnstuffs: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2018
T shirt design I did using J Cole artwork. He is my favorite rapper grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphics Design Theme / Social Art That Will Change The Way You View The World / Amazing Concept Art Of Avengers Characters (dark Fantasy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.