Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Father And Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father And Son (819 Views)

Lol. Father And Son Joke.... Whats Your Take? / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Very Hilarious Conversation Btw A Father And Son On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son by idibia(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2010
A father noticed his son was spending way too much time on computer games. In a bid to encourage him to take his school work seriously,the father said to the boy "son,when Abraham Lincoln was your age,he was always studying with the light by the fire place". The boy in his defence replied "dad,when a Abraham Lincoln was your age,he was the president of the United States".
Re: Father And Son by emeka29: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
ehe d fada no slap m?
Re: Father And Son by Abbygyal(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
i wouldnt even reply if i was the son . . .so flippn rude! cheesy coz me no wan chop slap
Re: Father And Son by StudioCFR(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
U don talk your own how u take understand am, U fit give me chance make i position well talk my own?
Re: Father And Son by Abbygyal(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
??
Re: Father And Son by idibia(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2010
We're still waiting to hear your's,

(1) (Reply)

Femi And The English Pastor / Moaning For What U Need / My Grannie Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.