Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria (25865 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Phone Accessories Business, The Fastest Moving Business Now / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by rinzylee(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
You can't export with a business name, it has to be a Fully registered company. That's what qualifies you to have an export license or mining license as the case may be. Albeit, export is a huge gold mine right now

1 Like

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Freethought(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Makanjuola89:

You deserve a medal for this fantastic lie

This explains why you still battling with your life at that age... Well, continue, it's your life, not mine!!!
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Neiy: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please how do I go about this Keke napep business?
Any idea pls including the cost of Keke now and others
Bikonu kiss
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
habeeb1111:
. How can I start this?
Start by being a supplier. Get a disposable bag and gather lots and lots of Cans. Your normal everyday Cans like Amstel Malta, Orijin, Maltina and so on. Then you sell them to me. What's your Location?

I buy from Lagosians only

1 Like

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Snow87(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Try #Can Recycling and thank me later.
Store up 50kg worth of Cans or more and sell to me

I buy at N50 per kg

Recycling is the next deal

It is a business you need no capital to start with
Sister, am interested o. reach on unclesnow26@gmail.com. help a brother. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by doublecheif: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
OK
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Mbamifeanyi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
U missed Bet9ja..

This is the most lucrative business u would ever engaged in. You make your money on weekly(tuesday) bases from youths that wants to reap where dey didn't sow.
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by darthv: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:
U missed Bet9ja..

This is the most lucrative business u would ever engaged in. You make your money on weekly(tuesday) bases from youths that wants to reap where dey didn't sow.
mega losses would fall on you oh.. No try am!
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Mbamifeanyi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
darthv:
mega losses would fall on you oh.. No try am!

I'm on It currently with two mega shops in ph.
Business is all about risk taking. You weigh ur calculated risk and profit involved
Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by marylandcakes: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
donestk:
A bad workman will always blame his tools

When you are spending all your profits to generate electricity what would you call that. The problem with Nigeria is that they are scared to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Impecca(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Freethought:
Laundry business is one sure lucrative business in Nigeria.. The good thing about it is you can start with little or no capital..

My formal employer started the business with 100 naira to buy soap.. Even the #100 was given to him by a friend, now he's one of the big boys in laundry and dry cleaning business
Where was ur employer when he started. which state was he?

1 Like

Re: Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria by Freethought(m): 1:24am On May 28, 2018
Impecca:
Where was ur employer when he started. which state was he?
Oyo State. Ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kairo Market In Oshodi On Fire (photos) / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.